Price includes International Import, Custom and Duty charges.
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 3321/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5-7200U Dual-Core
- 8GB DDR4 RAM | 256GB Opal2 SSD
- 15.6" 1920 x 1080 IPS Display
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 620
- SuperMulti DVD Drive | Media Card Reader
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.1
- USB 3.0 | USB 2.0 | HDMI
- Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit)
The 15.6" ThinkPad E570 Series Notebook from Lenovo is a business and security oriented system designed for the on-the-go professional. To ensure your security, it's outfitted with Windows 10 Pro, a fingerprint reader, and a TPM (Trusted Platform Module) chip, which encrypts your files. For performance, it has a 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5-7200U dual-core processor and 8GB of DDR4 RAM, which lets you efficiently multitask. Store your data in its 256GB Opal2 solid-state drive, which provides you with enhanced security, and boot and load files and applications within seconds.
Its 15.6" display features a 1920 x 1080 resolution and is built on an IPS (In-Plane Switching) panel, which offers vivid colors and wide viewing angles, so you can enjoy crisp and clear HD content. With integrated Intel HD Graphics 620, the E570 can handle everyday graphical processing such as watching videos, streaming movies, and more. Other integrated features include a SuperMulti DVD drive for reading and writing optical media, 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Gigabit Ethernet to connect to the Internet, Bluetooth 4.1, USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports, a 4-in-1 media card reader, an HDMI port, a webcam, speakers, microphones, as well as a 3.5mm mic and headphone combo jack.
- Business-Ready & Secure
- The E570 is equipped with multiple business and security oriented features including Windows 10 Pro, a fingerprint reader, and a TPM (Trusted Platform Module) chip, which encrypts all your data.
- Web Conferencing Made Easy
- Equipped with wide-angle viewing, face-tracking, and low-light sensitivity features, the built-in HD webcam makes video chatting easy. It also has dual noise-cancelling microphones and built-in speakers to complete the experience
- Type Comfortably
- The keyboard on the E570 is spill-resistant and features a full-sized layout complete with a number pad. It also has a TrackPoint pointing device for an alternate way to navigate.
- The ThinkPad E570 undergoes robust testing including pressure, temperature, humidity, vibration, and dust tests to ensure that it stays operational as long as possible.
Windows 10 Pro
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana, can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the Internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information-gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
- Windows 10 Pro
- The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for businesses users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.
Lenovo ThinkPad E570 specs
|Processor||Intel Core i5-7200U Dual-Core|
|Base Clock Speed||2.5 GHz|
|Maximum Boost Speed||3.1 GHz|
|Total Installed Memory||8 GB|
|Maximum Memory Capacity||32 GB|
|Memory Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Memory Speed||2400 MHz|
|User-Replaceable Memory||1 x 8 GB|
|Available Memory Slots||1|
|Memory Slot Type||260-Pin SO-DIMM|
|GPU||Intel HD Graphics 620|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Finish||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Available Slots||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Total Capacity||256 GB|
|Solid State Storage||1 x 256 GB M.2 NVMe PCIe|
|Optical Drive||SuperMulti DVD Burner|
|Ports|| 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A |
1 x USB 2.0 Type-A
|Display||1 x HDMI|
|Audio|| 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack |
2 x Integrated Microphone
2 x Integrated Speaker
|Expansion Slots||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Media Card Slots|| SD/SDHC/SDXC |
|Network||10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45)|
|MU-MIMO Support||1 x 1|
|Webcam||User-Facing: 720p Video|
|Watt Hours / Type||41 Wh|
|Output Voltage||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Maximum Runtime||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Power Requirements||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Power Supply||1 x 45 W|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit)|
|Security||Infineon TPM Software Professional Package, Fingerprint Reader|
|Keyboard||Type: Standard Notebook Keyboard|
|Pointing Device||TouchPad & Pointing Stick|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||14.9 x 1.0 x 10.3" / 378.5 x 25.4 x 261.6 mm|
|Weight||5.07 lb / 2.30 kg|
|Package Weight||7.05 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.0 x 13.0 x 3.0"|
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.