Lenovo 14" ThinkPad X1 Carbon Ultrabook (4th Gen)
- 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5-6200U Dual-Core
- 8GB of LPDDR3 RAM | 256GB Opal 2 SSD
- 14" FHD 1920 x 1080 IPS Display
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 520
- MicroSD Card Reader
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.1
- USB 3.0 | Mini DisplayPort | HDMI
- Windows 7 Pro + Windows 10 Pro License
The 4th generation 14" ThinkPad X1 Carbon Ultrabook from Lenovo is a thin, lightweight, and durable notebook with a long-lasting battery, designed for you to use on the go. It's powered by a 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5-6200U Dual-Core processor and 8GB of 1866 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM that allows you to efficiently multitask as well as quickly access frequently used files and programs. If you require more processing power, the CPU's clock speed can be adjusted to 2.8 GHz with Intel's Turbo Boost technology.
The 14" IPS display has a FHD 1920 x 1080 resolution with a 16:9 aspect ratio driven by integrated Intel HD Graphics. An IPS display provides you with wider viewing angles and immersive colors, allowing you to further enjoy pictures, movies, games, and more. For storage, the X1 Carbon has a 256GB Opal 2 SATA III SSD. SSDs are constructed without any moving parts and therefore can endure more and perform faster than a traditional hard drive. Furthermore, this SSD features Opal 2, which encrypts your drive for an additional layer of security.
Connect your peripherals such as mice, keyboards, and flash drives via its three USB 3.0 Type-A ports that also have a data transfer rate of up to 5 Gbps. If you run out of ports or would rather use them for other devices, you can pair additional accessories with Bluetooth 4.1 technology. Internet connectivity is achieved using 802.11ac Wi-Fi. Additional built-in features include a microSD card reader, a webcam, a microphone, speakers, and a 3.5mm microphone and headphone combo jack. The operating system installed within this notebook is Windows 7 Pro (64-bit) with an option to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro (64-bit).
- Thin, Light, and Durable
- The ThinkPad X1 Carbon is constructed out of satellite-grade carbon fiber making it thin, lightweight, and extremely durable. Weighing roughly 2.6 pounds and at 0.6" thin, it has passed nearly a dozen military-grade specification tests including dust, vibration, heat, cold, altitude, humidity, and more so you can rely on the ThinkPad despite what life throws your way. Additionally, the backlit keyboard is spill-resistant.
- Stay Unplugged
- With the X1 Carbon, you can stay connected, or take it with you on the go, as the battery can last up to 11 hours. (Based on testing three different product configurations with MobileMark 2014. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, and other factors.)
- Extra Security
- Because your data is critical, Lenovo has enhanced security to keep you safer than ever. The X1 Carbon includes the Touch Sensor Fingerprint Reader, which is more reliable and accurate than typical swipe readers.
Windows 10 Pro
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
- Windows 10 Pro
- The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for businesses users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.
|Processor||Intel Core i5-6200U Dual-Core|
|Base Clock Speed||2.3 GHz|
|Max Boost Speed||2.8 GHz|
|Memory||Installed: 8 GB|
|Memory Type||PC3-14900 1866 MHz DDR3L SDRAM|
|Graphics Card||Intel HD Graphics 520|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Brightness||300 cd/m 2|
|Available Slots||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Total Capacity||256 GB|
|Solid State Storage||1 x 256 GB M.2 SATA|
|Ports|| 3 x USB 3.0 Type-A |
1 x Docking Connector
|Display|| 1 x Mini DisplayPort |
1 x HDMI
|Audio|| 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack |
2 x Integrated Speaker
|Media Card Slots||microSD|
|Operating System||Windows 7 Professional (64-bit)|
|Keyboard|| Type: Standard Notebook Keyboard |
|Pointing Device||TouchPad & TrackPoint|
|Battery||4-Cell Non-Removable Lithium-Ion Polymer (52 Wh)|
|Power Requirements||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Power Supply||1 x 65 W|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||13.1 x 9.0 x 0.6" / 333.0 x 229.0 x 16.4 mm|
|Weight||2.60 lb / 1.18 kg|
|Package Weight||4.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||18.3 x 11.8 x 3.1"|
- Power Adapter & Cable
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.