Lenovo 14" ThinkPad P40 Yoga Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Notebook
- 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-6600U Dual-Core
- 16GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L RAM
- 14" IPS Multi-Touch Display
- WQHD 2560 x 1440 Screen Resolution
- NVIDIA Quadro M500M Graphics (2GB DDR3)
- 512GB SATA III SSD
- SDXC & MMC Card Reader
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- 360� Hinge and Wacom Active ES Pen
- Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit)
- 65W AC Power Adapter
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Base Clock Speed||2.6�GHz|
|Max Boost Speed||3.4�GHz|
|Memory Slots||1 x SO-DIMM 204-Pin|
|Memory|| Installed: 16�GB |
|Memory Type||16�GB�1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM|
|Graphics Card|| NVIDIA Quadro�M500M with 2�GB�DDR3 VRAM |
Intel HD Graphics�520
|Native Resolution||2560 x 1440|
|Brightness||300 cd/m 2|
|Solid State Storage||1 x 512�GB�M.2 SATA|
|Ports|| 3 x USB 3.0 |
1 x Docking Connector
|Display|| 1 x Mini DisplayPort |
1 x HDMI
|Audio|| 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack |
2 x Integrated Speaker
1 x Integrated Microphone
|Media Card Reader||4-in-1|
|Media Card Slots|| SD/SDHC/SDXC |
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro�|
|Security||Kensington Lock Slot, Infineon TPM Software Professional Package, Fingerprint Reader|
|Keyboard|| Type: Standard Notebook Keyboard |
|Pointing Device||TouchPad & TrackPoint|
|Computer - Battery||3-Cell Lithium-Ion Polymer�Providing up to 8 Hours per Charge �(53�Wh)|
|Power Supply||65 W|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||13.3 x 9.3 x 0.8"�/�337.8 x 236.2 x 20.3 mm|
|Weight||3.96 lb�/�1.80 kg|
|Package Weight||6.15 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||18.5 x 12.0 x 3.1"|
The Lenovo 14" ThinkPad P40 Yoga Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Notebook answers your creative needs by featuring a 360� hinge along with Wacom's Active ES pen technology. You can use the included ThinkPad Pro pen on the 14" IPS display to take notes or sketch with accuracy and precision. This combination of technology supports multiple levels of pressure sensitivity for bringing creativity to life. To power these features, Lenovo has outfitted the P40 Yoga with a dual-core 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-6600U processor along with 16GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L memory. There's also a 512GB SATA-based 2.5" SSD that delivers data faster than a spinning hard drive and is preinstalled with the Windows 10 Pro operating system.
The P40 Yoga comes with a 14" WQHD display that features a screen resolution of 2560 x 1440, which is driven by NVIDIA Quadro M500M Graphics. This dedicated GPU has 2GB of DDR3 video memory and is capable of rendering 3D textures quickly. You can output the graphical performance to your monitors by utilizing the P40's HDMI and mini DisplayPort outputs. In addition to the pen, touchpad, and TrackPoint, the 14" screen supports multi-touch gestures so you can swipe and rotate your apps and images.
Lenovo has equipped the ThinkPad P40 Yoga with a variety of connectivity technologies, allowing you to connect your external peripherals. It provides three USB 3.0 ports, and one of these ports has an always-on feature for charging battery-powered devices. Accessing a network or Internet can be accomplished by the onboard 802.11ac Wi-Fi card. Another included wireless technology is Bluetooth, allowing the P40 to connect with Bluetooth-enabled headsets, mice, and more. To engage in face-to-face conversations, the Yoga comes built with two 1.5W speakers as well as a microphone and 720p webcam. Other notable features integrated on the P40 are a 4-in-1 media card reader as well as fingerprint reader for quickly accessing the system.
P40 Yoga Features
- Flexible and Durable
- The ThinkPad P40 Yoga's multi-mode chassis lets you work and move between four different modes: Laptop, Stand, Tent, or Tablet. Use it as a sketchbook or notepad in tablet mode, or flip it into laptop mode for emails and documents. Manufactured from carbon fiber and equipped with a durable magnesium-alloy frame, the ThinkPad P40 Yoga is capable of handling the rigors of travel. In addition, it comes with a scratch and smudge-resistant display and is MIL-SPEC tested for reliability.
- The ThinkPad P40 Yoga sports an Intel 6th-generation Core i7-6600U processor with built-in security to take your productivity, creativity, and entertainment to the next level. The Intel processor offers a base speed of 2.6 GHz, but it can achieve speeds of up to 3.4 GHz while running demanding applications. Moreover, this dual-core processor comes equipped with 4MB of L3 cache.
- Graphics Performance
- Powered by an NVIDIA Quadro M500M GPU with 2GB VRAM, the ThinkPad P40 Yoga is certified to run a full range of professional applications without compromise. This dedicated graphics card lets you create fluid, natural curves when sketching and render 3D textures quickly. The 14" WQHD display comes with an IPS panel so you can bring all your designs to life in rich, vibrant colors. Thanks to NVIDIA's Optimus technology, the P40 can switch between its dedicated GPU and the processor's integrated graphics in order to maximize both performance and battery life.
Windows 10 Pro
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
- Windows 10 Pro
- The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for businesses users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.