Lenovo 12.5" ThinkPad X260 Notebook
- 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7 6600U Dual-Core
- 16GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM
- 12.5" IPS Display
- 1920 x 1080 Screen Resolution
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 520
- 256GB Opal 2 SSD
- 4-in-1 Card Reader
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.1
- USB 3.0 / Mini DisplayPort / HDMI
- Windows 7 Pro + Windows 10 License
- Power Cable & Adapter
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
|Base Clock Speed||2.6�GHz|
|Max Boost Speed||3.4�GHz|
|Memory Type||1 x 16�GB�PC4-17000�2133 MHz DDR4 SDRAM|
|Graphics Card||Intel HD Graphics�520|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Brightness||300 cd/m 2|
|Storage Drive||1 x 256�GB�SSD|
|Ports||3 x USB 3.0�Type-A|
|Display|| 1 x Mini DisplayPort |
1 x HDMI
|Audio||1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack|
|Media Card Reader||4-in-1|
|SIM Card Size||None|
|Network||10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Webcam|| Yes |
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro�(64-bit)|
|Keyboard|| Type: Standard Notebook Keyboard |
|Pointing Device||TouchPad & TrackPoint|
|Computer - Battery|| 3-Cell Non-Removable��(23�Wh) |
|Power Supply||45 W|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||12.0 x 8.2 x 0.8"�/�304.8 x 208.3 x 20.3 mm|
|Weight||2.9 lb�/�1.32 kg|
|Package Weight||5.1 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||14.3 x 10.2 x 3.8"|
The 12.5" ThinkPad X260 Notebook from Lenovo is a durable, rugged notebook that has passed military specification testing with eleven tests to ensure that it stays operational regardless of the hazards it can run into. It's powered by a 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7 6600U Dual-Core processor with 16GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM that enables you to efficiently multitask and quickly access frequently used files and programs. If you need more processing power, the CPU can be adjusted to 3.4 GHz using Intel's Turbo Boost technology.
The 12.5" IPS display features a 1920 x 1080 resolution and is driven by integrated Intel HD graphics that offer sharp, clear content reproduction for document editing, video playback, and much more. You'll also be able to output video using its built-in Mini-DisplayPort or HDMI port. For long term storage and protection of your files, this system has a 256GB Opal 2 SSD. SSDs have no internal moving mechanisms, thereby allowing them to run faster and endure more than a standard hard drive. Additionally this SSD features Opal 2.0, which encrypts your drive for another layer of security.�If you need more storage space, the ThinkPad X260 has a 4-in-1 card reader that also lets you import files from your camera.
Connect peripherals such as mice, keyboards, flash drives, and more to its three USB 3.0 Type-A ports, which have a data transfer rate of up to 5 Gbps. If you run out of USB ports or would rather save them for other devices, you can pair additional devices via Bluetooth 4.1 technology. Internet connectivity is achieved using 802.11ac Wi-Fi or the Gigabit Ethernet jack for a more stable and reliable wired connection. Other integrated features include a webcam, speakers, microphone, a fingerprint scanner, and a 3.5mm microphone and headphone combo jack. The operating system installed within this notebook is Windows 7 Pro (64-bit) with an option to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro (64-bit).
- Power Bridge Technology
- Power Bridge technology combines an internal battery with an external hot-swappable battery. This provides flexibility, allowing you to swap batteries without powering down, maximizing time between charges.
- Toughness Personified
- Military-specification testing validates the ruggedness, durability, and quality of this laptop by testing against 11 grueling parameters: high pressure, humidity, vibration, high temperature, temperature shock, low pressure (15,000 ft), low temperature, solar radiation, fungus, salt fog, and dust.
Windows 10 Pro
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
- Windows 10 Pro
- The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for businesses users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.