Leica Summilux-TL 35mm f/1.4 ASPH Lens (Black Anodized)
- L Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 52.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Four Aspherical Elements
- Autofocus with Manual Focus Override
- Inner Focusing Design
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
|Focal Length|| 35mm |
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 52.5 mm
|Aperture|| Maximum: f/1.4 |
|Camera Mount Type||Leica L|
|Angle of View||45�|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.31'�(40 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:9.4|
|Filter Thread||Front: 60 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.76 x 3.03" (70 x 77 mm)|
|Weight||15.10 oz (428 g)|
|Package Weight||1.9 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.2 x 5.3 x 5.2"|
A classic focal length and a bright maximum aperture, the black anodized Summilux-TL 35mm f/1.4 ASPH Lens is positioned as the reference lens for APS-C-format Leica mirrorless digital cameras. It is compatible with L mount mirrorless cameras, including all T-series models as well as SL-series cameras in APS-C crop mode, where it provides a normal-length 52.5mm equivalent focal length. The fast f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also avails extensive control over depth of field for selective focus applications. Additionally, the 12 elements in eight groups optical design incorporates four aspherical elements to control chromatic and spherical aberrations, and distortions, for increased clarity and sharpness. The autofocus system permits full-time manual focus override for fine-tuning your point of focus, as close as 1.3', and an inner focusing mechanism maintains the overall length of the lens during use.
- Normal-length prime lens is designed for APS-C-format L mount mirrorless cameras, where it will provide a 52.5mm equivalent focal length. It is compatible with all Leica T cameras, as well as SL cameras when working in APS-C crop mode.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits shooting in low-light conditions and also offers greater control over focus position for using shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Four aspherical elements reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations for increased clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy.
- Autofocus system can be manually overridden at any time for fine-tuned control. Additionally an inner focusing mechanism maintains the overall lens length during operation and also does not rotate the front 60mm filter mount, benefitting the use of polarizers or graduated filters.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.