Leica Summarit-M 90mm f/2.4 Lens (Silver)
- Leica M Mount
- Aperture Range: f/2.4 to f/16
- Construction: 6 Elements / 4 Groups
- Manual Focus Lens
- 6-Bit Coding
- Minimum Focus Distance: 3'
- Filter Thread: 46mm
- Eleven-Blade Aperture
- Case and Metal Hood Included
- Made in Germany
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Metal Lens Hood
- Limited 3-Year Passport Warranty
|Lens Mount||Leica M|
|Aperture|| Maximum: f/2.4 |
|Format Compatibility||Full frame 35mm film and digital image sensors|
|Angle of View||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Minimum Focus Distance||3' (0.9 m)|
|Optical Construction||6 elements / 4 groups|
|Filter Thread||Front: 46mm|
|Dimensions (Diam. x L)||2.2 x 2.6" (55 x 67 mm)|
|Weight||12.2 oz (346 g)|
|Package Weight||1.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.2 x 4.7 x 4.6"|
Balancing a compact size with a fast aperture, the silver Summarit-M 90mm f/2.4 Lens from Leica provides users with a fast, fixed lens with a short telephoto field of view. The 90mm utilizes a 6 element and 4 group optical design that allows for sharp optical performance across the frame. An aperture range from f/2.4 to f/16 also contributes to versatility in a variety of shooting conditions. Additionally, the lens is fully manual focus and features 6-bit coding for bringing up frame lines and transferring metadata to the camera.
The lens' industrial design allows for better optical performance compared to its predecessors and allows for a closer minimum focus distance of 3'. On the front of the lens are threads for using a 46mm filter and the 90mm features an eleven-blade aperture for smooth out-of-focus elements. Additionally, the lens comes with a metal hood, a dedicated case, and is made in Germany.
- Fully manual lens designed for Leica M analog and digital cameras
- Aperture range of f/2.4 to f/16
- Industrial design that offers improved optical performance
- 6-bit coding for full compatibility with Leica cameras and the transfer of metadata
- Focusing range from 3' to infinity
- Eleven aperture blades for smooth out-of-focus areas
- Accepts 46mm threaded filters
- Metal hood and lens cap are included
- Produced at the Leica Wetzlar factory in Germany
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.