Leica Summarit-M 35mm f/2.4 ASPH Lens (Black)
- Leica M Mount
- Aperture Range: f/2.4 to f/16
- Aspherical Elements
- Construction: 6 Elements / 4 Groups
- Manual Focus Lens with 6-Bit Coding
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.6'
- Filter Thread: 46mm
- Nine-Blade Aperture
- Metal Hood Included
- Made in Germany
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Metal Lens Hood
- 3-Year Passport Warranty
|Lens Mount||Leica M|
|Aperture|| Maximum: f/2.4 |
|Format Compatibility||Full frame 35mm film and digital image sensors|
|Angle of View||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.6' (0.8 m)|
|Optical Construction||6 elements / 4 groups|
|Filter Thread||Front: 46mm|
|Dimensions (Diam. x L)||2.0 x 1.3" (52 x 34 mm)|
|Weight||6.9 oz (197 g)|
|Package Weight||0.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.882 x 4.646 x 4.646"|
Balancing a compact size with a fast aperture, the black Summarit-M 35mm f/2.4 ASPH Lens from Leica offers users of Leica M mount cameras with a wide-angle perspective. The 35mm lens utilizes aspherical elements in the 6 element and 4 group optical design that allows for a more compact lens with sharp optical performance across the frame. An aperture range from f/2.4 to f/16 also contributes to versatility in a variety of shooting conditions. Additionally, the lens is fully manual focus and features 6-bit coding for bringing up frame lines and transferring metadata to the camera.
The lens' industrial design allows for better optical performance compared to its predecessors and allows for a minimum focus distance of 2.6'. On the front of the lens are threads for using a 46mm filter, and the 35mm features a nine-blade aperture for smooth out-of-focus elements. Additionally, the lens comes with a metal hood and is made in Germany.
- Fully manual lens designed for Leica M analog and digital cameras
- Aperture range of f/2.4 to f/16
- Industrial design that offers improved optical performance
- Aspherical elements allow for a compact design with improved optical performance through the reduction of visible aberrations
- 6-bit coding for full compatibility with Leica cameras and the transfer of metadata
- Focusing range from 2.6' to infinity
- Nine aperture blades for smooth out-of-focus areas
- Accepts 46mm threaded filters
- Metal hood and lens cap are included
- Produced at Leica Wetzlar factory in Germany
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.