Leica APO-Vario-Elmar-T 55-135mm f/3.5-4.5 ASPH Lens
- Leica T Mount
- 80-200mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-4.5 to f/16
- One Aspherical Element
- Autofocus and Manual Override
- Metal Lens Barrel
- Black Anodized Finish
- Minimum Focus Distance: 3.3'
- Filter Thread: 60mm
- Lens Hood Included
For Leica T users who want a far-reaching telephoto perspective comes the APO-Vario-Elmar-T 55-135mm f/3.5-4.5 ASPH Lens from Leica with an 80-200mm equivalent focal length. The lens features an aperture range of f/3.5-4.5 to f/16 as well as an aspherical element to keep the lens design compact. The element also controls distortion and reduces the impact of aberrations. Additionally, the lens has an autofocus motor, which can be overridden for when manual focus is desired.
The metal lens barrel has a black anodized finish for a durable, stylish construction, and the 55-135mm offers a minimum focus distance of 3.3'. Additionally, the lens comes with a hood and can accept 60mm filters.
- Electronically controlled aperture and focusing
- Focusing range of 3.3' to infinity
- Filter mount does not rotate
- Optical design with 12 elements in 10 groups
- One aspherical element for maintaining a compact size and controlling aberrations
- Black anodized finish
|Focal Length|| 55 - 135mm |
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 80 - 200 mm
|Aperture|| Maximum: f/3.5 - 4.5 |
|Camera Mount Type||Leica T mount|
|Angle of View||28° - 12°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||3.28' (1 m)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:8|
|Diaphragm Blades||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Filter Thread||60 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.68 x 4.33" (68 x 110 mm)|
|Weight||17.64 oz (500 g)|
|Package Weight||1.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.4 x 5.1 x 5.1"|
- Front Lens Cap - T E 60 for 60mm Threaded Leica T Lenses
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood for APO-Vario-Elmar-T 55-135mm f/3.5-4.5 ASPH Lens
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.