- For Lenses with 72mm Filter Threads
- Enables Use of SW150 Mark II Holder
- Secure Attachment to Lens
- Easy Installation
- Aluminum-Alloy Construction
This LEE Filters SW150 Mark II Lens Adapter is designed to allow a separately available SW150 Mark II Filter Holder to connect to lenses with 72mm filter threads, which then permits the use of 150mm-wide, 2mm-thick filters without vignetting.
This adapter simply screws into the front of lenses featuring a filter thread diameter of 72mm, and then the SW150 Mark II Holder can be fitted onto the adapter for use.
- Allows a LEE Filters SW150 Mark II Filter Holder to be used with lenses with 72mm filter threads
- Provides a secure connection for the LEE Filters SW150 Mark II Filter Holder
- Durable aluminum-alloy construction
|Material ||Aluminum alloy |
|Compatibility || Compatible Lens: Lenses with 72mm Filter Threads |
Compatible Holder: LEE Filters SW150 Mark II Filter Holder
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.35 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||4.9 x 4.9 x 1.3" |
In the Box
LEE Filters SW150 Mark II Lens Adapter for Lenses with 72mm Filter Threads
- Front Ring
- Compression Ring
- Locking Ring
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.