- Graduated Color Filter
- Selective Coloring to a Portion of Image
- Resin Construction
- Compatible with LEE 100mm Holder
Adding color to a specific region of your image, the 100 x 150mm Soft-Edge-Edge Graduated Sky Blue 2 Filter from LEE Filters produces a realistic greenish blue coloration to isolated portions of the frame with neutral results maintained in the opposite half of the image. This filter's coloring is densest at one edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a soft-edged transition between the color and clear areas. This filter is ideally suited for adding color to an otherwise plain scene or to emphasize and complement existing tones in your image.
This filter is constructed from optically correct resin, measures 3.9 x 5.9" / 100 x 150mm, and is compatible with the LEE 100mm filter holder.
- This 2 density filter offers a light amount of coloration compared to the range of densities available.
- Produces a colored portion of an image while retaining a neutral portion for creatively enhancing the look of scenes.
- Constructed from optical resin for maintained image quality and clarity.
- Filter measures 3.9 x 5.9" / 100 x 150mm, is 2mm-thick, and is compatible with the LEE 100mm filter holder.
|Graduation Color ||Sky Blue |
|Shape ||Rectangle |
|Rectangular Size ||4 x 6" / 102.0 x 152.0 mm |
|Grade Type ||Soft/Medium Edge |
|Graduation Direction ||Vertical |
|Filter Thickness ||0.07" / 2 mm |
|Filter Material ||Resin |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.2 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||9.0 x 6.0 x 1.0" |
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.