- Color Stripe Filter
- Adds Color to Central Region of Frame
- Resin Construction
- Compatible with LEE 100mm Holder
Adding color solely to the central portion of your image, the 100 x 150mm Pink Stripe Filter from LEE Filters adds a bright pink coloration to the middle of the frame while the top and bottom of the image remain neutral in color. This effect is ideal for times where the brightest elements are centrally located, such as during sunset or sunrise, and adds increased color for more dramatic results.
This filter is constructed from optically correct resin, measures 3.9 x 5.9" / 100 x 150mm, and is compatible with the LEE 100mm filter holder.
- Produces a colored central portion of an image while retaining neutral portions on either end for creatively enhancing the look of scenes.
- Ideally suited for use when photographing sunsets or sunrises.
- Constructed from optical resin for maintained image quality and clarity.
- Filter measures 3.9 x 5.9" / 100 x 150mm, is 2mm thick, and is compatible with the LEE 100mm filter holder.
|Graduation Color ||Pink |
|Shape ||Rectangle |
|Rectangular Size ||4 x 6" / 102.0 x 152.0 mm |
|Grade Type ||Reverse/Strip |
|Graduation Direction ||Vertical |
|Filter Thickness ||0.07" / 2 mm |
|Filter Material ||Resin |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.25 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||6.6 x 4.9 x 0.6" |
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.