- 2-Stop Graduated ND Filter
- Reduce Exposure in Selective Areas
- High Quality Optical Resin
- Compatible with LEE Standard Holder
The LEE Filters 100 x 150mm 0.6 Soft-Edge Graduated Neutral Density Filter helps to darken specific areas of an image, such as bright skies, while allowing for a normal, unaffected exposure in the other regions of the image. The filter is densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a soft-edged line of transition between the density and clear areas. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and the 0.6 density provides a 2 stop reduction in light from entering the lens.
This filter is constructed from a high quality optical resin for both imaging performance and durability. This filter measures 3.9 x 5.9" / 100 x 150mm and is compatible with the LEE Standard Filter Holder.
- Soft-edged 0.6 graduated ND filter for darkening skies and other bright areas of the image.
- Provides a 2 stop reduction in light in selective areas.
- Neutral density filters do not affect the overall coloration of the image.
|Filter Type ||Graduated neutral density |
|Filter Size ||3.9 x 5.9" / 100 x 150 mm |
|Density ||0.6 (2 stop) |
|Construction ||High quality optical resin |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.2 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||8.0 x 6.0 x 1.0" |
In the Box
LEE Filters 100 x 150mm 0.6 Soft-Edge Graduated Neutral Density Filter
- Cordura Protective Pouch
- Warranted against Manufacturing Defects
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.