- For LEE 100mm System Filter Holder
- 16x Filter Factor, 4 Stop
- Darkens Entire Image
- Allows Reduced Shutter Speed
- Allows Wider Aperture
- Optical-Quality Resin
- Padded Pouch
This 100 x 100mm Neutral Density 1.2 Filter from LEE Filters is an ND filter with a 16x filter factor that provides a 4 stop exposure reduction and is compatible with a LEE 100mm System filter holder. Its 1.2 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
This filter is non-coated and is constructed from optical-quality resin for clarity as well as color fidelity.
- 1.2 neutral density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 4 stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Filter does not affect coloration of the image and is ideal for use with other filters.
- Constructed from optical-quality resin for clarity.
- Padded filter pouch included for storage and transport.
|Filter Type ||Solid ND |
|Density ||1.2 (4 Stops) |
|Shape ||Rectangle |
|Rectangular Size ||4 x 4" (101.6 x 101.6 mm) |
|Filter Thickness ||0.1" (2.3 mm) |
|Filter Material ||Resin |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.15 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||5.9 x 5.3 x 0.4" |
In the Box
LEE Filters 100 x 100mm Neutral Density 1.2 Filter (4 Stop)
- Filter Pouch
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.