- #23A Filter for Enhanced B&W Contrast
- 4x Filter Factor, +2 Stops
- Resin Construction
- Compatible with LEE 100mm Holder
The LEE Filters 100 x 100mm #23A Light Red Filter is a basic contrast filter, primarily for use with black and white film, that strongly darkens blue tones, increases overall contrast, and is often used to emphasize shadows and clouds. Offering greater contrast than the #21 orange filter, this light red filter is especially well suited to photographing skies and producing dramatic effects when shooting outdoors. There is an approximate 4x filter factor with this filter, requiring an increase of 2 stops for normal exposure.
This filter is constructed from optically correct resin, measures 3.9 x 3.9" / 100 x 100mm, and is compatible with the LEE 100mm filter holder.
- Light red contrast filter for black and white film darkens blue skies and provides a more noticeable increase in contrast than a #21 filter.
- Commonly used for landscape photography to emphasize blue skies and give clouds more visual depth.
- Constructed from optical resin for maintained image quality and clarity.
- Filter measures 3.9 x 3.9" / 100 x 100mm, is 2mm thick, and is compatible with the LEE 100mm filter holder.
|Type ||Light red |
|Size ||3.9 x 3.9" / 100 x 100 mm (0.08" / 2 mm-thick) |
|Grade ||#23A |
|Filter Factor ||Approx. 4 (2 stop) |
|Effect ||Strongly darken skies, increases contrast |
|Construction ||Resin |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.15 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||6.2 x 5.5 x 0.5" |
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.