Kramer VSM-4x4HFS 4x4 Seamless Matrix Switcher/Multi-Scaler (1 RU)
The 1 RU VSM-4x4HFS 4x4 Seamless Matrix Switcher/Multi-Scaler from Kramer can be used as a 4x4 matrix switcher, as well as a 2x2 video wall driver and dual/quad multi-viewer. The unit allows switching between video inputs with a clean frame-to-frame cut, without glitches or transition time. The VSM-4x4HFS supports HDMI Deep Color resolutions with up to eight channels of audio, and includes per-port HDCP and EDID settings.
- PixPerfect scaling precision pixel mapping and high-quality scaling technology
- HDTV compatible, HDCP compliant
- Four HDMI inputs and four scaled HDMI outputs
- Matrix switcher, video wall, dual display (PiP/P&P), and quad display operation modes
- Frame-to-frame video cuts with zero transition time
- Bezel correction options in video wall mode
- Deep Color HDMI support
- HDCP and EDID settings per port
- Multiple output aspect ratios
- Built-in ProcAmp, with color, hue, sharpness, noise, contrast, and brightness controls
- Flexible control options with front panel buttons, IR remote control with On?Screen Display (OSD), RS-232, and Ethernet with built-in web browser
- Quick access to common input-output configurations, and non-volatile memory settings in each operation mode
- Mini USB connector for upgrading firmware
|Connectors|| 4 x HDMI in (HDCP version 1.1) |
4 x HDMI out (HDCP version 1.1)
USB mini, firmware upgrade
AC power jack
|Output Resolutions|| 1080p60/50/24, 720p60/50, 576p, 480p |
1920 x 1200, 1680 x 1050, 1600 x 1200, 1600 x 900, 1440 x 900, 1366 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 800, 1024 x 768
|Temperature|| Operating: 32° to 104°F / 0° to 40°C |
Storage: -40° to 158°F / -40° to 70°C
|Humidity||10 - 90%, RHL non-condensing|
|Power Source||100 - 240 VAC, 27 V max|
|Dimensions||19.0 x 7.0 x 1.8" / 48.3 x 17.8 x 4.4 cm|
|Weight||6 lb / 2.7 kg (approx.)|
|Package Weight||6.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||21.6 x 13.2 x 4.3"|
- Power Cord
- Set of Rack Ears
- IR Remote Control
- Limited 7-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.