Kowa Prominar PFC 88mm Spotting Scope (Straight Viewing, Requires Eyepiece)
- Straight Viewing
- Requires Eyepiece
- Schmidt-Pechan Prism
- Phase-Corrected, Dielectric Coated Prism
- Fluorite Crystal Glass
- Durable and Lightweight Magnesium Body
- Waterproof & Fogproof
- 1/4 and 3/8 Rotating Tripod Collar
- Dual-Speed Coarse/Fine Focus
- Push-On Objective Cap
- Rear Scope Cap ( covers eyepiece connection end )
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Objective Lens Diameter||3.5" / 8.8 cm|
|Minimum Focus Distance||16.4' / 5.0 m|
|Mounting Thread||Kowa bayonet mount|
|Filter Thread||95 mm|
|Weatherproofing||Waterproof & fogproof|
|Length||13.5" / 34.3 cm|
|Weight||3.4 lb / 1.5 kg|
|Package Weight||5.9 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||16.7 x 6.8 x 6.6"|
The Kowa straight-viewing Prominar PFC 88mm Spotting Scope is a world-class caliber optic that redefines standards of color brilliance, sharpness, and brightness consistency.��Kowa reinvented themselves again with the TSN-884, fastidiously examining each technological and ergonomic detail to produce the very best all-weather straight viewing prismatic spotting scope.
The TSN-884 uses an element of PFC ( Pure Flourite Crystal ) glass in its construction, which greatly minimizes chromatic aberration.��This ensures maximum efficiency in its light gathering, producing a clear visual range and sharp imagery that traditional glass lenses cannot attain at their highest magnifications and with the strongest of subject/background contrast changes.��Flourite is extremely expensive, but the subtle difference between the viewing from the Prominar-equipped TSN-884 and even the very best normal scopes would be apparent even to a novice.��Kowa's use of their patented "C3" prism multicoating process increases image brightness significantly over their prior-generation models which featured flourite.
The 884's housing is made of a magnesium alloy that defines maximum durability and lightweight construction, resulting is a compact, ergonomic, and functional design for extreme nature and outdoor enthusiasts wanting only the very best.��It sets a benchmark for the combination of large objective with small weight and mass.
As the straight viewing model of Kowa's flagship line, this scope makes for an easy time in sighting your subjects and is best suited to solo observers or for whenever observing from an elevated position.
- Extremely-bright 3.5" (88mm) objective lens garners a better view in any lighting
- Prominar flourite crystal objective lens element
- Magnesium alloy contstruction aids weight/brightness ratio
- Body's color tone won't alarm wildlife
- Phase-corrected Schmidt-Pechan prism with "C3" dielectric prism coating, superior to aluminum, mirror, and silver-backed prism systems
- Dual-speed coarse/fine focusing system
- Rotating tripod collar with detented intermediate stops
- Extreme waterproof & fogproof performance ( JIS protection class 7 )
- Multiple available specialty eyepieces
- Quick-aiming sightline aids in object locating
- Sliding, rubber armored sun shade ( with 95mm filter thread ) shields objective from rain and stray light
- Easily adapted to SLR cameras, digital point & shoot cameras, and video cameras with optional accessories
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.