Kino Flo ParaZip 415 Fluorescent Fixture (Yoke Mount, U.S. Plug)
- 4 Lamp Directional Softlight Fixture
- Parabolic Intensifying Reflector
- Yoke Mount and U.S. Plug
- Uses 21" 55W Compact Fluorescent Lamps
- Built-In Ballast with Manual Dimming
- 100% ~ 5% Dimming Range
- DMX512 Input and Output
- Universal Voltage 100-240 VAC
- Includes Reflector and 90° Louver
- Low Heat, Low Power Draw
Made for the TV broadcast industry, the Yoke Mount with U.S. plug version of the Kino Flo ParaZip 415 is a 4 lamp fixture that casts a wide soft beam of flattering light thanks to a parabolic reflector, that's dimmable from 5-100% manually or remotely via DMX. The design of the reflector is such that it efficiently projects a beam of soft light a distance of 16' - ideal for studios. The beam can be further controlled by the included 90° honeycomb grid (louver). The ParaZip is designed to use 21" 55W True Match Compact Fluorescent lamps available in both 3200 and 5500K that render colors faithfully down to the subtlest of hues.
Thanks to its long lamp life, low heat, and low electrical draw the ParaZip is a smart "green" choice too. Not only is it cheaper to run than traditional tungsten lights but low heat means low air-conditioning costs and a higher degree of comfort for the talent. Besides the 90° louver the ParaZip comes with a filter holder for gels and diffusion materials.
This version of the ParaZip has a yoke mount. Separate purchase of an MTP-I40 or MTP-I80 Baby or Junior pin adapter allows stand or overhead mounting. It also comes with a U.S. plug AC cable; however, the built-in ballast is capable of running on 100-240 VAC mains power for worldwide use with a simple plug adapter.
- Low amperage draw
- Long lamp life
- Low operating temperature
- More efficient heat management design for stable color temperature
- Full spectrum (CRI 95) lamps available in 3200K and 5500K
- 4/2 Lamp Switching
- Kino Flo 55W lamps also available in 420nm blue and 550nm green for blue and green screen applications
- High color rendering True Match lamps work well alongside conventional quartz lights or HMIs
- Universal voltage 100-240 VAC
- DMX control for stable color temperature and light level control
- 5-Pin XLR DMX In and Out with Auto Termination
- Color gels do not burn out or fade due to low heat of fixture
- Honeycomb louvers reduce the need for barndoors
- Parabolic intensifying reflector
- DMX or manual dimming
|Lamp Socket||4 x 4-Pin 2G11 Sockets Designed for 21" 55W Twin Tube Compact Fluorescent Lamps|
|DMX Connectors|| 1 x DMX512 Input via 5-Pin XLR |
1 x DMX512 Output via 5-Pin XLR
|Footcandles|| 906 fc @ 2' (0.61 m) 159 fc @ 6' (1.83 m) |
61 fc @ 10' (3.05 m)
33 fc @ 14' (4.23 m)
17 fc @ 20' (6.01 m)
|Lux|| 12,100 lux @ 1.64' (0.5 m) |
2,440 lux @ 4.92' (1.5 m)
962 lux @ 8.20' (2.5 m)
513 lux @ 11.48' (3.5 m)
261 lux @ 16.40' (5 m)
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (165 W)|
|Power Draw||1.4 A at 120 VAC 0.7 A at 230 VAC|
|Output Frequency||80 kHz|
|Dimensions||50 x 16 x 6.5" (127 x 40.5 x 16.5 cm)|
|Weight||20 lb (9.0 kg)|
|Package Weight||22.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||54.0 x 20.3 x 11.0"|
- Gel Frame
- 90° ParaZip 415 Louver
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.