Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 328/month
Safe and Secure Payments | 100% Authentic products
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- Tutorial on Portraiture Photography
- Hosted by Photographer, Lindsay Adler
- Tips on Posing, Lighting, and Retouching
- Run Time: 144 Minutes
- For Mac and Windows Operating Systems
Helping to strengthen your photographic technique, Photographing Everyday People from KelbyOne is a single-class course led by renowned portrait and fashion photographer, Lindsay Adler. Featuring topics on posing, lighting, equipment choices, and even wardrobe selections, this tutorial follows Adler as she walks you through a range of tips and strategies for flattering any subject. Beyond covering shooting techniques, this guide also showcases a range of post-processing tools for retouching your photos in order to create pleasing finished portraits.
This item is a physical card containing a unique redemption code for downloading the 144 minute-long tutorial on your Mac or Windows computer.
- Course Lessons
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Photographing Anyone's Good Side
- 3. The Double Chin
- 4. Curvy
- 5. Plus Size
- 6. Defined Wrinkles
- 7. Pronounced Nose
- 8. Larger Forehead and Uneven Features
- 9. How Your Camera Sees
- 10. Using Light to Slenderize the Subject
- 11. Glasses
- 12. Clothing and Body Types
- 13. Photoshop Tools: Liquify
- 14. Photoshop Tools: Beyond Liquify
- 15. Photoshop Tools: Reducing Highlights
- 16. Photoshop Tools: Wrinkles and Teeth
- 17. Photoshop Tools: Common Problems
- 18. Photoshop Tools: Advanced Retouching
- 19. Photoshop Tools: Double Chin