K 5600 Lighting Joker-Bug 800W HMI Head
- Optional Ballast
- Optional Beamer Reflector
- Optional Lenses
- 5/8" Receiver
- Beaker - Clear Glass for Joker-Bug 800W
- Safety Wire
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Rating||800 W (separately purchased MSR/SE lamp)|
|Yoke||Aluminum with large T-handle|
|Mounting||5/8" (16 mm) Stand mount|
|Dimensions||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Power Supply||Separately purchased ballast (90 -265 VAC)|
|Connectors||Veam quarter-turn quick locking|
|Package Weight||6.65 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.6 x 12.2 x 11.7"|
The Joker-Bug 800W HMI Head from K5600 is a powerful fixture that has become a staple on set and in major rental houses. Advanced design allows the sturdily-built light to out-perform K5600's own Joker 1200 by 50% and at half the weight. When used with its separately purchased multi-voltage ballast the Joker-Bug 800 outputs the equivalent of a 4,000W tungsten fixture while drawing only 10.5 Amps, allowing use of a 400W Joker on the same circuit. That's more than enough power to offset the light absorbed by softboxes and silks. Optional accessories include a Beamer reflector and Spot, Medium, Wide, Super Wide and Fresnel Frost lenses. The Joker-Bug 800 head comes with a clear glass Beaker to protect the optional lamp and safety wire.
- Optional Accessories
- Optional accessories include Beamer PAR reflector, 5 lenses, Softube, frosted Beaker and multi-voltage ballast
- More Output
- This fixture was designed to take full advantage of the reflective material inside a lightbank. Utilizing K5600's BUG "bare-bulb" design the light can produce 50% more output than a Joker 1200
- Ready to Fly
- The Joker-Bug 800 Kit fits in one small airline case and weighs only 38 lb. The next wattage up (1200) is twice the size and weight. The actual size of the 800 kit is exactly the same as a Joker-Bug 400 kit
- Location Friendly
- When working in locations such as homes, offices or business, power consumption is a key factor. The Joker-Bug 800 will produce as much light as a 4,000W quartz fixture with the power draw of only 10.5 Amps allowing for another source such as a Joker-Bug 400 on the same circuit
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.