JK Audio Innkeeper 4 Digital Hybrid
- Four Independent Digital Hybrids
- Excellent Caller/Talent Voice Separation
- Memory/Speed Dial from Phone List
- Auto 50 dB Null Algorithm
- Auto Answer/Disconnect
- Send and Receive LEDs
- XLR Connectors
- Remote Control and LED Status Indication
- Monitor Handset Jacks
- AC Power Cable
- 4 x RJ11 Phone Line Cables
- Remote Terminal Block
- 1 x RJ50 Cable for Remote Terminal Block
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
|Input||5 x XLR|
|Output||4 x XLR|
|Handset||Front panel handset jacks biased for electret handset (not included)|
|Phone Line|| Phone line: 4 x RJ11C |
Aux phone: 4 x RJ11C
|Impedance|| Input: 20k ohms |
Output: 200 ohms
|Power Requirements||120-240 VAC power supply (internal)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||19.0 x 7.3 x 1.8" (483 x 185 x 45 mm)|
|Weight||7.2 lbs (3.3 kg)|
|Package Weight||8.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.9 x 12.2 x 2.5"|
The Innkeeper 4 from JK Audio delivers four digital hybrids housed in a single-rack chassis. The main function of a hybrid is to extract a caller's voice coming in on a phone line, while keeping it separate from the receiver's outgoing audio. Both these streams can then be controlled in various ways. A digital hybrid provides audio that is clearer and cleaner over the variations in quality found in analog hybrids.
The front panel hosts a menu-driven keypad, a backlit display, and handset jacks that provide easy speed dialing and call setup. In order to achieve the required separation, an internal digital signal processor (DSP) continuously monitors both the phone line and audio signals. The proprietary echo canceller algorithm can achieve excellent separation, typically exceeding 50 dB without any additional setup. It should be noted that the unit only functions with "wet" phone lines and does not support "dry" (PBX) lines.
The keypad and display allow the user to store fifty phone numbers, sorted by name, in a phone list. The display can also be used to set features such as the number of rings before auto answer, master send channel selection, and test tone output. An auxiliary telephone jack is provided for each line that can be used to initiate or screen calls, and is disconnected when the "Call" button is depressed, and reconnected when the "Drop" button is pressed.
The Innkeeper 4 features auto answer/auto disconnect for use in interruptible foldback (IFB) and monitoring applications. An included terminal block allows remote off-hook/on-hook control and status for each phone line. Applications for the unit include telephone interviews, talk shows, church PA interface, and conference room full-duplex communication.
- Multi-line digital hybrid that connects audio signals to/from a standard analog telephone line without the variations in quality found with analog hybrids
- Excellent separation of "send" and "receive" audio
- Memory/Speed dial from phone list
- Twelve-key telephone-style keypad with alphanumeric legend
- 16-bit DSP technology with proprietary auto null algorithm, 50 dB null
- XLR line input, one per line
- XLR master input sends audio to selected lines
- XLR caller output, one per line
- Send/Receive level LED
- Remote control and LED status indication
- Monitor handset jacks
- Auto answer/disconnect
- Two x 20-character backlit LCD display
- Four cursor buttons and one Enter button next to the display for menu functions
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.