Intellytech Light Cannon F-485 Bi-Color High Output LED Fresnel with DMX
- 485W LED
- 4,850W Quartz Equivalent
- Bi-Color: 3000-8000K
- 95 - 99 CRI
- Onboard DMX
- 7" Fresnel Lens
- 110-240 VAC
- Fan On/Off Option
- 20 to 70-Degree Beam Angle
- 4-Way Barndoors
- Four-Leaf Barndoors
- Yoke Bar with Combo Mount 5/8" and 1-1/4" Spigot
- Power Cable with USA Plug
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Light Source||LED, 7.0" (17.78 cm)|
|Lamp Life||50,000+ Hours|
|Beam Angle||20 - 70�|
|Rating||4,850 W quartz equivalent|
|Color Range||3000 to 8000 K|
|Lamp Life||50,000 Hours|
|CRI||95 - 99|
|Photometrics|| At 20� |
38,220 lux @ 3.3' (1.0 m)
10,000 lux @ 6.5' (2.0 m)
3,095 lux @ 9.8' (3.0 m)
14,240 lux @ 3.3' (1.0 m)
4,000 lux @ 6.5' (2.0 m)
1,442 lux @ 9.8' (3.0 m)
|Operating Voltage|| 110-240 VDC 50/60 Hz |
|Power Consumption||485 W|
|Cooling||Fan: On (quiet), Off (silent)|
|Mount||Baby 5/8" (16 mm)|
|Dimensions||15 x 8.0 x 13" (38.1 x 20.3 x 33 cm)|
|Weight||25 lb (11.3 kg)|
|Package Weight||35.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||24.0 x 19.0 x 18.0"|
The Light Cannon F-485 Bi-Color High Output LED Fresnel with DMX from Intellytech has a 7" lens that provides wide coverage with a variable beam angle from 20-degree spot to 70-degree flood. This variable color luminaire allows you to switch from a warm 3000K to a cool blue 8000K color temperature or anywhere in between with a twist of a knob while maintaining a high CRI of 95 - 99. Another knob controls light intensity from 0-100%. Alternatively, you can use the LCD touch screen to select and display your settings. You can also control light intensity and color via onboard DMX.
The F-485 has all of the benefits of an LED light source. It's very cool running yet manages to output the equivalent of a 4,850W quartz fixture while consuming just 1/10 of that power. That kind of post-purchase savings makes for a fast return on investment. What little heat that's generated is easily dissipated by the onboard fan which can be turned off when dead quiet operation is necessary. The F-485 runs on 110-240 VAC current for worldwide use.
- Ultra-Wide Color Range and High CRI
- The F-165 is a fully tune-able white light source allowing you to match existing fixtures from a warm 3000K to a blue 8000K. The on-board controller allows manual intensity control from 0-100%. All of the functions can be controlled via DMX, an ideal feature for broadcast studios. On top of that the light is rated at a CRI of 95 - 99 to render attractive and accurate colors at all ends of the spectrum
- Hybrid Cooling
- The Light Cannon series has a fan that can be turned on or off with the flick of a switch. When on, the unit has 100% power and the fan is very quiet. When the fan is turned off, the unit is completely silent and the output is reduced by 50%. The LED life span also reaches up to 50,000+ hours of use equivalent to 15 years of daily use, 10 hours a day
- Strong and Lightweight Metal Frame
- The metal body housing is made using strong, lightweight, and attractive aluminum for years of use in a professional environment. The high-strength tilt lock provides extremely secure locking, eliminating movement and slippage and ensuring that the fixtures will stay where you put them
- DMX Control
- The Intellytech LED Fresnel Light Cannon is equipped with built in DMX 512 controller, allowing for the brightness and color temperature to be controlled remotely from a console making them perfect for TV studio installations, theaters, stages or conference rooms
- LCD Display
- The Bi-Color Light Cannon's have a high-end, LCD Touch-Screen providing the user with a high degree of control and plenty of information. Select the color temperature or brightness level using the LCD screen or by using the control knobs. The LCD provides the user with information regarding the Brightness Level, Color Temperature, DMX Channel, and Internal Temperature.
- High Output
- Whether shooting in spot or flood mode, the F-485 provides the user with an extremely high output of 485W. The Light Cannon Series is capable of covering large areas. It can be used outdoors in daylight with impressive results
- Benefits in Short
- LED Power: 485W
- 3,000-8,000K color temperature
- Adjustable beam angle: Spot 20�, flood 70�
- Dimming 100% to 0% with no color shift
- High CRI of 95-99
- 7" lens diameter
- Flicker-free at high-speed shooting rates.
- High efficiency thermal design
- Choose to have fan on or off
- 50,000+ hour rated LED life
- Built-in DMX
- LCD screen showing color temp and dimmer controls
- Mechanical spot-flood mechanism
- Wide array of accessories available
- Yoke bar rotatable
- Sturdy aluminum housing for many years of use
- Worldwide voltage compatible: 110-240 VAC
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.