Price includes International Import, Custom and Duty charges.
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 2769/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- 1.9 GHz Intel Core i7-8650U Quad-Core
- 2 x DDR4-2400 SO-DIMM Slots (Up to 32GB)
- 1 x 2.5" Drive Bay | 1 x M.2 2280 Slot
- Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth
- 1 x M.2 2230 Slot
- 2 x HDMI 2.0a Ports
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A Ports
- Windows Compatible
Build your own compact desktop with the Intel NUC7i7DNHE NUC Tall Kit .
This NUC kit comes with a 1.9 GHz Intel Core i7-8650U quad-core processor, which can be boosted up to 4.2 GHz. Visuals are handled by integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620. You can customize the NUC, thanks to its two SO-DIMM slots with support for DDR4-2400 RAM and a 2.5" drive bay as well as an M.2 2280 slot for an SSD. You can also install your choice of the Windows operating system.
There are also dual HDMI 2.0a ports, four USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports, and a Kensington lock slot. Connect to the Internet wirelessly with 802.11ac Wi-Fi or wired with the Gigabit Ethernet jack. Integrated Bluetooth technology allows you to connect wirelessly to peripherals and accessories.
- Intel Core i7 Performance
- The Intel NUC kit features an Intel Core i7-8650U quad-core processor. Its quad cores reach a stock speed of 1.9 GHz and can be boosted up to 4.2 GHz.
- There are two HDMI 2.0a ports, which can support 4K at 60 Hz.
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Featuring 802.11ac Wi-Fi, the Intel NUC kit delivers faster Internet access, broader coverage, and longer battery life than was available with previous Wi-Fi standards. The Intel NUC kit is also backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi networks. The Intel NUC kit also comes with Bluetooth 5.0, so you'll be able to connect wirelessly to Bluetooth-compatible peripherals and accessories.
|Processor||Intel Core i7-8650U Dual-Core|
|Base Clock Speed||1.9 GHz|
|Maximum Boost Speed||4.2 GHz|
|L3 Cache||8 MB|
|Chipset|| Socket: FC-BGA1356 |
Type: Not specified by manufacturer
|Total Installed Memory||None|
|Maximum Memory Capacity||32 GB|
|Memory Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Memory Speed||2400 MHz|
|Available Memory Slots||2|
|Memory Slot Type||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|GPU||Intel UHD Graphics 620|
|Drive Expansion|| 1 x 2.5" (Internal) |
1 x M.2 (Internal)
|PCI Expansion||1 x M.2|
|Inputs / Outputs|
|Ports||4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A|
|Display||2 x HDMI 2.0|
|Flash Media Slot||None|
|Network||1 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45)|
|Power Supply||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Weight||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Package Weight||2.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.0 x 6.0 x 5.0"|
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Great product and excellent service from tanotis