Ikelite Underwater Housing with TTL Circuitry for Nikon D7100 or D7200
- Depth Rating: 200'
- Updated Circuitry for D7200 TTL Protocol
- Ikelite TTL/Manual Strobe Connector
- Mechanical Controls
- Access to Virtually All Camera Functions
- Aluminum Tray/Dual Quick-Release Handles
- Clear Polycarbonate Body
- Interchangeable Lens Port System
- Optional Lens Port Required
- Made in the USA
- Tray with Dual Quick-Release Handles
- Port Hole Cover
- Waterproof Bulkhead Cap
- Zoom/Focus Clamp and Gear Sleeve Set for Lenses up to 2.8" in Diameter in DSLR Housings
- Zoom Sleeve
- 1cc Tube of Silicone Lubricant
- Microfiber Lens Cloth
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Depth Rating||200' / 60 m|
|Control Type||Mechanical push-buttons, knurled dials, and levers|
|Controls||Access to all camera functions except diopter adjustment control and depth-of-field preview|
|Material of Construction||Polycarbonate|
|Lens Port|| Shipped without a required lens port |
Accepts one of several interchangeable dome and flat ports for various lenses
For compatibility, see Port Finder and Chart linked in Overview
|Buoyancy|| Slightly negative in fresh water |
Actual buoyancy varies depending on choice of lens and port
|External Flash Connector|| Ikelite bulkhead sync cord connector with built-in TTL circuitry for Ikelite DS Substrobes |
Non-Ikelite strobes compatible in manual mode
|Mounting|| Aluminum tray with dual quick-release grip handles for optional lighting arms |
Aluminum 1/4"-20 threaded top mount
|Dimensions||9.4 x 6.9 x 6.5" / 24 x 17.5 x 16.5 cm|
|Weight||6.0 lb / 2.7 kg without tray and handles|
|Package Weight||10.1 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||14.6 x 9.4 x 8.4"|
Capture images and Full HD video at 200' beneath the surface with your Nikon D7100 or D7200 DSLR camera, thanks to this Ikelite Underwater Housing . It has built-in, proprietary circuitry and an Ikelite bulkhead strobe connector, allowing for TTL exposure with optional, external Ikelite DS Substrobes attached via sync cord. Non-Ikelite strobes are compatible in manual mode. Mechanical controls afford access to virtually all camera functions.
The housing includes an aluminum mounting tray with dual quick-release grip handles, which improves balance and gives you attachment points for optional lighting arms. Built for durability, the enclosure is constructed from corrosion-resistant polycarbonate, which is clear to allow you to monitor the O-ring seal and maintain a full view of the camera. It is designed, made by hand, and tested in the USA.
The housing is shipped without a required lens port and accepts one of several interchangeable ports for various lenses. For compatibility, see Port Finder and Chart .
- Construction Details
- Depth Rating: 200'
- Made from corrosion-resistant polycarbonate, which is clear to allow you to monitor the O-ring seal and maintain a full view of the camera
- Designed, made by hand, and tested in the USA
- Strobe Connection and Operation
- Built-in, proprietary circuitry and an Ikelite bulkhead strobe connector enable TTL exposure with optional, external Ikelite DS Substrobes attached via sync cord
- Updated electronics provide support for D7200 DSLR's TTL protocol, which was developed more recently than the D7100's and differs from that one
- Non-Ikelite strobes are compatible in manual mode only
- Sync cord connection does not require camera's flash to fire, so it eliminates shutter lag caused by camera's flash recycling and conserves battery life
- Heat build-up inside housing is reduced, as well, since camera's flash remains inactive
- Sync cord connection also eliminates problems of signal interference, inconsistent exposure/weak transmission, and false triggering by other light sources
- Exposure adjustments can be made directly from back of housing
- Tweak your TTL exposure or take total manual control without removing your hand from housing
- Access plus/minus exposure compensation in TTL mode, as well as manual power settings in half-stop increments
- Strobe Compatibility
- Pre-flash technology in D7200 DSLR is also different from that of D7100, which may affect older strobes' ability to provide TTL operation
- Following Ikelite strobes are fully compatible with D7200 TTL system: DS50 (above serial number 75510 with update), DS51 (above serial number 78700), DS125 (above serial number 7928), DS160, DS161, DS200 (above serial number 7163)
- Third-party strobes: compatible in manual mode
- Controls, Handling, and Operation
- Mechanical controls, including push-buttons, knurled dials, and levers, afford access to all camera functions except diopter adjustment control and depth-of-field preview button
- An over-sized knob engages included zoom gears for smooth operation
- Supplied aluminum mounting tray with dual quick-release grip handles improves balance and gives you attachment points for optional lighting arms
- Aluminum 1/4"-20 threaded top mount provides an additional attachment point for lightweight accessories
- Lens Port
- Shipped without a required lens port
- Accepts one of several interchangeable ports for various lenses
- For compatibility, see Port Finder and Chart linked above
- Variety of dome and flat ports can be attached via four locking latches for security and quick changes between dives
- Housing includes 2 zoom gear/sleeve sets: one for use with many popular zoom lenses with larger diameters, and one for zooms with smaller diameters
- Both sets are lightweight and easy to install with no modification to lens required
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.