Ikelite Underwater Housing with TTL Circuitry for Canon EOS 5D Mark III, 5DS, or 5DS R
- Depth Rating: 200'
- Ikelite TTL/Manual Strobe Connector
- Updated Circuitry for Proper Exposure
- Mechanical Controls
- Access to Virtually All Camera Functions
- Aluminum Tray with Quick-Release Handles
- Clear Polycarbonate Body
- Interchangeable Lens Port System
- Optional Lens Port Required
- Made in the USA
- Zoom/Focus Clamp and Gear Sleeve Set for Lenses up to 2.8" in Diameter in DSLR Housings
- Zoom Sleeve
- Tray with Dual Quick-Release Handles
- Port Hole Cover
- Waterproof Bulkhead Cap
- Silicone Lubricant 1cc Tube
- Microfiber Lens Cloth
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Depth Rating||200' / 60 m|
|Control Type||Mechanical push-buttons, knurled dials, and a lever|
|Controls||Allow access to all camera functions except multi-controller and depth-of-field preview button|
|Material of Construction||Polycarbonate|
|Lens Port|| Shipped without a required lens port |
Variety of dome and flat ports with optical acrylic and glass front elements, respectively, are available for lenses
For compatibility, see Port Chart linked in Overview
|Buoyancy|| Slightly negative in fresh water |
Actual buoyancy varies depending on choice of lens and port
|External Flash Connector|| Built-in, proprietary circuitry and Ikelite bulkhead connector for TTL/manual exposure with optional strobes |
Updated circuitry for proper exposure with 5DS and 5DS R
|Mounting|| Aluminum 1/4"-20 threaded top mount |
Quick-release mounts on grip handles
|Viewfinder|| Built-in OVF |
Compatible with Ikelite's optional Straight and 45� Magnified Viewfinders
|Dimensions||9.8 x 6.9 x 6.5" / 25 x 17.5 x 16.5 cm|
|Weight||5.3 lb / 2.4 kg without tray and handles|
|Package Weight||9.75 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||14.6 x 9.5 x 8.2"|
Capture images and video at 200' beneath the surface with your Canon EOS 5D Mark III, 5DS, or 5DS R DSLR camera thanks to this Ikelite Underwater Housing . It has built-in, proprietary circuitry and an Ikelite bulkhead strobe connector, allowing for TTL and manual exposure with optional, external Ikelite DS Substrobes attached via sync cords. The housing features updated circuitry for proper TTL exposure with the 5DS and 5DS R cameras, which utilize a different flash protocol. The modified circuitry ensures that strobes will not over-expose your images. Non-Ikelite strobes are compatible with the housing as well, but in manual mode only.
Mechanical controls afford access to virtually all camera functions. The housing includes an aluminum mounting tray with dual quick-release handles, which improves balance and gives you attachment points for optional lighting arms. Built for durability, the enclosure is designed and made by hand in the USA from corrosion-resistant polycarbonate, which is clear to allow you to monitor the O-ring seal and maintain a full view of the camera. The built-in optical viewfinder provides a clear view of the camera's finder when you're wearing a dive mask. Optional Straight and 45� magnified viewfinders serve as upgrades to this standard OVF.
The housing is shipped without a required lens port and accepts one of several interchangeable ports for various lenses. For compatibility, see Port Finder and Chart .
- Construction Details
- Depth rating: 200'
- Made from corrosion-resistant polycarbonate, which is clear to allow you to monitor O-ring seal and maintain a full view of camera
- Designed, made by hand, and tested in the USA
- Aluminum 1/4"-20 threaded top mount serves as additional attachment point for lightweight accessories
- Strobe Connection and Operation
- Built-in, proprietary circuitry and an Ikelite bulkhead strobe connector enable TTL exposure with optional, external Ikelite DS Substrobes attached via sync cords
- Features updated circuitry for proper TTL exposure with 5DS and 5DS R cameras, which utilize a different flash protocol
- Modified circuitry ensures that strobes will not over-expose your images
- Non-Ikelite strobes are compatible in manual mode
- Sync cord method eliminates problems of signal interference, inconsistent exposure/weak transmission, and false triggering by other light sources, which can occur with fiber-optic and wireless flash connections
- Sync cords available for most popular strobes from Ikelite, Sea & Sea, Inon, and Nikonos
- Exposure adjustments can be made directly via controls on rear of housing
- Tweak TTL exposure or take total manual control without taking your hand off housing
- Access plus/minus exposure compensation in TTL mode, plus manual power settings in half-stop increments
- Strobe Compatibility
- Ikelite DS series substrobes: DS50 (above serial number 70000), DS51, DS125 (above serial number 5000), DS160, DS161, DS200
- Non-Ikelite strobes: manual exposure only
- Controls, Handling, and Operation
- Mechanical controls afford access to all camera functions except multi-controller and depth-of-field preview button
- An over-sized knob engages supplied universal zoom gears for smooth operation
- Two sets of zoom gear sleeve sets: one for lenses 2.8" or less in diameter, and one for lenses 2.8 to 3.0" in diameter
- Both sets are lightweight and easy to install with no modification to lens required
- Built-in optical viewfinder provides clear view of camera's finder when wearing a dive mask
- Housing compatible with Ikelite's optional Straight and 45� Magnified Viewfinders, which provide greater long-term comfort and give you a brighter and larger image with less vignetting
- Lens Port System
- Shipped without a required lens port
- Accepts one of several interchangeable ports
- Variety of dome and flat ports with optical acrylic and glass front elements, respectively, can be attached with four locking latches for maximum security and quick changes between dives
- For compatibility, see Port Chart linked above
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.