Ikelite Underwater Housing with TTL Circuitry and Nikon D7200 DSLR Camera Body Kit
- Housing with 200' Depth Rating
- Updated Circuitry for D7200 TTL Protocol
- Ikelite TTL/Manual Strobe Connector
- Mechanical Controls, Nearly Full Access
- Interchangeable Lens Port System
- Camera with 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- No Optical Low-Pass Filter
- 3.2" 1,229k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
Dive to 200' and capture clear, detailed images of coral reefs, moray eels, and other wonders of the sea with this Ikelite Underwater Housing with TTL Circuitry and Nikon D7200 DSLR Camera Body Kit from B&H Photo . Built-in, proprietary circuitry and an Ikelite bulkhead connector allow for TTL exposure with optional, external strobes attached via sync cords. Mechanical controls afford access to virtually all camera functions.
The housing is shipped without a required lens port and accepts one of several interchangeable ports for various lenses, which are listed in the Port Finder and Chart linked on the housing page below. Additionally, the enclosure includes an aluminum mounting tray with dual quick-release grip handles, which improves balance and gives you attachment points for optional lighting arms. A clear, corrosion-resistant polycarbonate body allows you to monitor the O-ring seal and maintain a full view of the camera, while protecting against the corrosive effects of seawater. The housing is designed, made by hand, and tested in the USA.
Nikon's D7200 is a versatile DX-format DSLR featuring a 24.2MP CMOS sensor that lacks an optical low-pass filter. This omission enables increased image sharpness and resolution. The sensor works with the EXPEED 4 image processor to deliver high-resolution stills, 6-fps continuous shooting, 51-point AF, native sensitivity up to ISO 25600, and full HD 1080p video at 60 fps. This camera body is ready to accept the full range of optional Nikon F mount lenses. Additionally, it is equipped with a large 3.2", 1,229k-dot LCD monitor. Built-in snapbridge Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity allow for seamless image transfer and remote camera control using linked mobile devices.
- Ikelite Underwater Housing with TTL Circuitry for Nikon D7100 or D7200
Capture images and Full HD video at 200' beneath the surface with your Nikon D7100 or D7200 DSLR camera, thanks to this Ikelite Underwater Housing . It has built-in, proprietary circuitry and an Ikelite bulkhead strobe connector, allowing for TTL exposure with optional, external Ikelite DS Substrobes attached via sync cord. Non-Ikelite strobes are compatible in manual mode. Mechanical controls afford access to virtually all camera functions.
The housing includes an aluminum mounting tray with dual quick-release grip handles, which improves balance and gives you attachment points for optional lighting arms. Built for durability, the enclosure is constructed from corrosion-resistant polycarbonate, which is clear to allow you to monitor the O-ring seal and maintain a full view of the camera. It is designed, made by hand, and tested in the USA.
The housing is shipped without a required lens port and accepts one of several interchangeable ports for various lenses. For compatibility, see Port Finder and Chart .
- Construction Details
- Depth Rating: 200'
- Made from corrosion-resistant polycarbonate, which is clear to allow you to monitor the O-ring seal and maintain a full view of the camera
- Designed, made by hand, and tested in the USA
- Strobe Connection and Operation
- Built-in, proprietary circuitry and an Ikelite bulkhead strobe connector enable TTL exposure with optional, external Ikelite DS Substrobes attached via sync cord
- Updated electronics provide support for D7200 DSLR's TTL protocol, which was developed more recently than the D7100's and differs from that one
- Non-Ikelite strobes are compatible in manual mode only
- Sync cord connection does not require camera's flash to fire, so it eliminates shutter lag caused by camera's flash recycling and conserves battery life
- Heat build-up inside housing is reduced, as well, since camera's flash remains inactive
- Sync cord connection also eliminates problems of signal interference, inconsistent exposure/weak transmission, and false triggering by other light sources
- Exposure adjustments can be made directly from back of housing
- Tweak your TTL exposure or take total manual control without removing your hand from housing
- Access plus/minus exposure compensation in TTL mode, as well as manual power settings in half-stop increments
- Strobe Compatibility
- Pre-flash technology in D7200 DSLR is also different from that of D7100, which may affect older strobes' ability to provide TTL operation
- Following Ikelite strobes are fully compatible with D7200 TTL system: DS50 (above serial number 75510 with update), DS51 (above serial number 78700), DS125 (above serial number 7928), DS160, DS161, DS200 (above serial number 7163)
- Third-party strobes: compatible in manual mode
- Controls, Handling, and Operation
- Mechanical controls, including push-buttons, knurled dials, and levers, afford access to all camera functions except diopter adjustment control and depth-of-field preview button
- An over-sized knob engages included zoom gears for smooth operation
- Supplied aluminum mounting tray with dual quick-release grip handles improves balance and gives you attachment points for optional lighting arms
- Aluminum 1/4"-20 threaded top mount provides an additional attachment point for lightweight accessories
- Lens Port
- Shipped without a required lens port
- Accepts one of several interchangeable ports for various lenses
- For compatibility, see Port Finder and Chart linked above
- Variety of dome and flat ports can be attached via four locking latches for security and quick changes between dives
- Housing includes 2 zoom gear/sleeve sets: one for use with many popular zoom lenses with larger diameters, and one for zooms with smaller diameters
- Both sets are lightweight and easy to install with no modification to lens required
- Nikon D7200 DSLR Camera (Body Only)
Poised to deliver in the most challenging of situations, Nikon's D7200 is a versatile DX-format DSLR that caters to both still photography and video users. Featuring a 24.2MP CMOS sensor which lacks an optical low-pass filter, and an EXPEED 4 image processor, the D7200 is able to record up to 6 fps at full-resolution, or 7 fps at a 1.3x crop, with a 100-frame buffer for extended high-speed shooting. This sensor and processor combination also avails a top native sensitivity of ISO 25600, which can further be expanded to black & white-dedicated ISO 51200 and ISO 102400 sensitivities. Full HD 1080p video recording is supported up to 60 fps, and in-camera time lapse shooting with automatic exposure smoothing is possible for up to 9,999 consecutive frames. In addition to the sheer imaging benefits, the D7200 also incorporates a large 3.2" 1,229k-dot LCD monitor, dual SD card slots, and features built-in snapbridge Wi-Fi connectivity with NFC for simple linking of your mobile device. Capable of performing in both still and video realms, the D7200 is an all-around shooter that blends sophisticated imaging technologies with refined handling and design.
Rounding out its feature-set, the D7200 is also characterized by an apt 51-point AF system, with 15 cross-type points, for quick and accurate focusing in a variety of conditions. The 3D Color Matrix Metering II system, which utilizes a 2,016-pixel RGB sensor, also benefits the focusing capabilities in addition to providing precise exposure metering capabilities. Further realizing a complete imaging solution, a series of Picture Control profiles can be applied to refine the color and tonal handling of imagery.
- 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor and EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- The 24.2MP DX-format CMOS sensor enables recording high-resolution still imagery and full HD 1080p video with the utmost clarity, low noise, and smooth color gradations. The sensor's design also omits the traditional optical low-pass filter in order to gain increased image sharpness and resolution. Additionally, the sensor pairs with the advanced EXPEED 4 image processor to provide native sensitivity to ISO 25600, as well as expanded Hi BW1 ISO 51200 and Hi BW2 ISO 102400 sensitivities for monochromatic shooting in even dimmer lighting conditions.
The sensor and processor combination also enables a top continuous shooting rate of 6 fps at full resolution, or 7 fps shooting at a 1.3x crop of the DX sensor area. Enhanced buffer capacity allows you to record up to 100 sequential JPEGs (Fine/Large), 27 12-bit NEF files, or 18 14-bit NEF files.
- Full HD Video Recording
- The EXPEED 4 processing power extends beyond still imaging performance to benefit full HD 1080p video recording in multiple frame rates up to 60 fps, with the added ability to record 60/50p using just a 1.3x crop of the DX format for added reach while maintaining the full 1920 x 1080 resolution. During recording, fully manual control is possible over shutter speed and ISO settings, along with the ability to utilize Auto ISO adjustment in manual mode with a top sensitivity of ISO 25600. Zebra stripe highlighting can be applied to aid in controlling overexposure during recording, too, along with in-camera Picture Control profiles, custom tone curves, and a flat profile to benefit color grading applications. Recording to an optional external recorder is possible in order to gain uncompressed 4:2:2 8-bit output through the HDMI port and, when recording externally, use of the camera's LCD monitor for simultaneous live view monitoring is possible.
In regard to audio recording, an in-camera stereo microphone can be used or, alternatively, an input is available for utilizing an optional external stereo microphone. Sound levels can be adjusted across 20 levels prior to and during recording, along with the ability to monitor audio via the headphone output. Additionally, the D7200 is compatible with the optional ME-W1 Wireless Microphone for recording clear mono sound of your subject up to 164' away.
- Advanced Multi-CAM 3500 II DX AF Sensor
- Supporting the imaging capabilities of the D7200 is an apt autofocus system that employs up to 51 distinct points, with options available to use 9, 21, or all 51 points depending on the situation, with AF detection sensitivity down to -3 EV. 15 cross-type points are also integrated within this array to provide even greater accuracy to centrally-located subjects. Benefitting the use of telephoto lenses and teleconverters, the center-most point is also sensitive down to an aperture value of f/8. 3D Tracking, a part of the intelligent Scene Recognition System, also works to benefit maintained focusing on moving subjects for greater accuracy when shooting at high continuous shooting speeds. Furthermore, Single-point AF, Dynamic-area AF (with 9, 21, or 51 points selectable), 3D-tracking (using all 51 points), and Auto-area AF modes are also available. And when working in either horizontal or vertical shooting orientations, you can individually select your focus point and AF area settings to best fit the frame.
When working in live view, for either still or movie shooting, a contrast-based AF system is employed to acquire focus precisely and can function in continuous, full-time servo mode to better-suit working with moving subjects.
- Scene Recognition System and Exposure Metering
- The intelligent Scene Recognition System with 3D Color Matrix Metering II utilizes a 2,016-pixel RGB sensor to evaluate and analyze all aspects within a scene, including brightness, contrast, subject distance, and the scene colors, to quickly determine an accurate exposure and white balance setting to best render the scene at hand. The information gathered is also checked against onboard reference images to ensure consistency from image to image in regard to exposure, white balance, i-TTL flash settings, and subject-tracking AF performance.
- Camera Design Features
- A large 3.2" 1,229k-dot LCD monitor is incorporated into the D7200's design, and features an RGBW alignment for improved visibility when working in bright lighting conditions.
- A bright pentaprism optical viewfinder offers 100% frame coverage and incorporates an organic EL display system to provide shooting information for seamless adjustment over camera settings without removing your eye from the viewfinder. Additionally, the optical glass features enhanced coatings for increased brightness, contrast, and color neutrality for more lifelike viewing.
- A built-in pop-up flash can be used to provide additional illumination to scenes and can also be used as a flash commander to wirelessly communicate with other Nikon CLS-compatible Speedlights. Additionally, a hot shoe is available for utilizing optional external flashes.
- Dual SD card slots are available to extend file saving capabilities by permitting either overflow recording or in-camera file duplicating. Additionally, optional HDMI-connected external recorders are supported for recording uncompressed video and time lapse sequences.
- The front Pv button is designated as a depth of field preview button for manually checking your depth of field prior to shooting. This button, along with the front Fn button, can also be assigned to other shooting controls.
- The included EN-EL15 rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack provides up to approximately 1110 shots or up to 80 minutes of recording per charge (based on CIPA standards).
- Snapbridge Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Supporting a wealth of sharing and tagging possibilities, the D7200 features built-in snapbridge Wi-Fi connectivity to enable seamless transfer of imagery as well as remote shooting capabilities. Once the Nikon Wireless Mobile Utility app has been installed on an Android or iOS mobile device, you can use that device to browse the contents of the memory card, select images, and seamlessly transfer files between devices for immediate sharing online. Additionally, the mobile device can remotely trigger the shutter and display a live view image from the camera to enable working from a distance. NFC (Near Field Communication) is also supported to provide a quick and simple tap-to-connect method for linking your mobile devices with the camera.
For faster wireless performance, the D7200 is also compatible with the optional WT-5A Wireless Transmitter and UT-1 Communication Unit, which can transmit image files via FTP.
- Other Camera Features
- Pairing video and still imaging capabilities, in-camera time lapse shooting is possible using the built-in intervalometer to record up to 9,999 consecutive exposures at variable intervals. Exposure smoothing can also be applied to groups of sequentially-recorded images in order to produce a naturally-appearing time lapse straight from the camera.
- Dedicated Photo Shooting and Movie Shooting menus aid in easily accessing dedicated settings and controls depending on the medium you are working with.
- RAW (NEF) files can be recorded as lossless compressed or compressed at either 12 or 14-bit depth.
- Automated exposure bracketing is possible for up to 9 frames with 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps between each frame.
- Active D-Lighting helps to preserve both highlight and shadow details when working in contrast-rich scenarios, such as backlit lighting. Utilizing the EXPEED 4's processing power, a more controlled image will be produced with brightness values closer to how they are naturally seen. This mode is suitable for working with moving subjects.
- Built-in HDR works to extend the tonal and exposure range of a single image by recording sequential exposures and blending them together in order to gain greater highlight and shadow details with an extended range of mid-tones. This mode is best suited for working with stationary subjects.
- Auto ISO sensitivity control allows you to select a minimum shutter speed at which camera shake can be controlled from and then will automatically set the ISO value in order to best render the scene. A maximum sensitivity level can also be set in order to maintain overall noise levels.
- Spot White Balance control for live view shooting makes setting the white balance as easy as pointing to the area in the frame that should be white.
- MC-DC2 port enables the connection of optional accessories, such as remote shutter releases.
- Picture Control modes allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera and include Landscape, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, Vivid, Flat, and user-customizable settings. A Clarity control setting can be used to refine the amount of definition with each of these profiles, and fine-tuned control in 0.25-step increments allows you to adjust the settings to your personal needs.
- Special Effects modes allow you to creatively enhance imagery in-camera: Night Vision, Color Sketch, Miniature Effect, Selective Color, Silhouette, High Key, and Low Key.
- A range of scene modes can be employed to base exposure settings on pre-defined, detected scene types: Autumn Colors, Beach/Snow, Blossom, Candlelight, Child, Close-up, Dusk/Dawn, Food, Landscape, Night Landscape, Night Portrait, Party/Indoor, Pet Portrait, Sports, and Sunset.
- In-camera image editing: Color Balance, Color Outline, Color Sketch, D-Lighting, Distortion Control, Edit Movie, Filter Effects, Fisheye, Image Overlay, Miniature Effect, Monochrome, NEF (RAW) Processing, Perspective Control, Quick Retouch, Red-Eye Correction, Resize, Selective Color, Side-by-Side Comparison, Straighten, and Trim.
- Language support: Arabic, Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
- Ikelite Underwater Housing with TTL Circuitry for Nikon D7100 or D7200
Depth Rating 200' / 60 m Control Type Mechanical push-buttons, knurled dials, and levers Controls Access to all camera functions except diopter adjustment control and depth-of-field preview Material of Construction Polycarbonate Lens Port Shipped without a required lens port
Accepts one of several interchangeable dome and flat ports for various lenses
For compatibility, see Port Finder and Chart linked in Overview
Buoyancy Slightly negative in fresh water
Actual buoyancy varies depending on choice of lens and port
External Flash Connector Ikelite bulkhead sync cord connector with built-in TTL circuitry for Ikelite DS Substrobes
Non-Ikelite strobes compatible in manual mode
Mounting Aluminum tray with dual quick-release grip handles for optional lighting arms
Aluminum 1/4"-20 threaded top mount
Dimensions 9.4 x 6.9 x 6.5" / 24 x 17.5 x 16.5 cm Weight 6.0 lb / 2.7 kg without tray and handles Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 14.6 x 9.4 x 8.4"
- Nikon D7200 DSLR Camera (Body Only)
Imaging Lens Mount Nikon F Camera Format DX / (1.5x Crop Factor) Pixels Actual: 24.72 Megapixel
Effective: 24.2 Megapixel
Max Resolution 24 MP: 6000 x 4000 Aspect Ratio 3:2, 16:9 Sensor Type / Size CMOS, 23.5 x 15.6 mm File Formats Still Images: JPEG, RAW
Movies: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
Audio: Linear PCM (Stereo)
Bit Depth 14-bit Dust Reduction System Yes Memory Card Type SD
Focus Control Focus Type Auto & Manual Focus Mode Automatic (A), Continuous-servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S) Autofocus Points Phase Detection:51, 15 cross-type Viewfinder/Display Viewfinder Type Pentaprism Viewfinder Eye Point 19.5 mm Viewfinder Coverage 100% Viewfinder Magnification Approx. 0.94x Diopter Adjustment - 2 to +1 m Display Screen 3.2" Rear Screen LCD (1,228,800) Screen Coverage 100% Diagonal Angle of View 170.0° Exposure Control ISO Sensitivity Auto, 100-25600 (Extended Mode: 51200-102400) Shutter Type: Electronic & Mechanical
Speed: 30 - 1/8000 second, Time Mode
Remote Control WR-1, WR-T10, ML-L3, MC-DC2 (Optional) Mirror Lock-Up Yes Metering Method 3D Color Matrix Metering, Center-weighted average metering, Spot metering Exposure Modes Modes: Aperture Priority, Manual, Programmed Auto, Shutter Priority
Metering Range: EV 0.0 - EV 20.0
Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps)
White Balance Modes Auto, Cloudy, Direct Sunlight, Flash, Fluorescent, Incandescent, Preset Manual, Shade Flash Flash Modes Auto
Rear Curtain/Slow Sync
Slow Sync/Red-eye Reduction
Built-in Flash Yes Guide No. 39.37' (12 m) ISO100 Max Sync Speed 1 / 250 seconds Flash Compensation -3 EV to +1 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps) Dedicated Flash System iTTL Remote Firing External Flash Connection Hot Shoe AV Recording Video Recording Yes, NTSC/PAL File Size 1920 x 1080p (Full HD)
1280 x 720p (HD)
Video Format High Definition
1920 x 1080p / 60 fps
1920 x 1080p / 50 fps
1920 x 1080p / 30 fps
1920 x 1080p / 25 fps
1920 x 1080p / 24 fps
1280 x 720p / 60 fps
1280 x 720p / 50 fps
640 x 480p / 30 fps
640 x 480p / 25 fps
Aspect Ratio 16:9 Exposure Control Auto
Manual: Shutter Speed, ISO
ISO Sensitivity Auto, 100 - 25600 Video Clip Length 1920 x 1080
@ 60 fps: 20 min.
@ 30 fps: 29 min. 59 seconds
Audio Recording Built-in Mic: With Video, Stereo
Optional External Mic: With Video, Stereo + Mono
Performance Self Timer 2 seconds, 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 20 seconds
Custom: 0-3 seconds at 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 second intervals
Number of Shots: 1-9
Interval Recording Yes Connectivity 1/8" Headphone, 1/8" Microphone, HDMI C (Mini), USB 2.0 Wi-Fi Capable Yes Power Battery 1x EN-EL15 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack, 7 VDC, 1900 mAh AC Power Adapter EH-5b (Optional) Operating/Storage Temperature Operating
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Physical Dimensions (WxHxD) 5.3 x 4.2 x 3.0" / 135.5 x 106.5 x 76.0 mm Weight 1.49 lb / 675 g Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 8.8 x 6.8 x 4.9"
- Underwater Housing with TTL Circuitry for Nikon D7100 or D7200
- Tray with Dual Quick-Release Handles
- Port Hole Cover
- Waterproof Bulkhead Cap
- Zoom/Focus Clamp and Gear Sleeve Set for Lenses up to 2.8" in Diameter in DSLR Housings
- Zoom Sleeve
- 1cc Tube of Silicone Lubricant
- Microfiber Lens Cloth
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.