Ikelite Underwater Housing for Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 or GH4 Digital Camera
- Depth Rating: 200'
- Mechanical Controls
- Access to Virtually All Camera Functions
- Clear Polycarbonate Construction
- Accepts Standard or Modular Lens Port
- TTL Flash Exposure Control
- 2 Sets of Zoom Gear Sleeves Supplied
- Includes Aluminum Tray with Handles
- Made in the USA
|Depth Rating||200' (60 m)|
|Controls|| GH3 Camera: Access to all camera functions except Diopter Adjustment Control and Rear Control Dial |
GH4 Camera: Access to all camera functions except Diopter Adjustment Control, Rear Control Dial and Mode Dial Lock
Mode Dial must be unlocked prior to installation for use underwater with the GH4
|Lens Port||Required (not included)|
|Buoyancy||Nearly neutral in freshwater|
|Internal Flash Usable||No|
|External Strobe Connector||Ikelite digital TTL electrical bulkhead for strobe connection via optional sync cord|
|Mounting|| 12-24 thread with 3.0" (7.6 cm) spacing for attaching included tray with handles |
2x quick-release points for lighting arm attachment
|Dimensions||9.8 x 6.9 x 6.5" (24.9 x 17.5 x 16.5 cm)|
|Weight||5.4 lb (2.4 kg) without tray and handles|
|Package Weight||9.75 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||14.724 x 9.37 x 8.583"|
This Underwater Housing from Ikelite is a waterproof case enabling you to shoot beneath the water's surface with your Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 or GH4 mirrorless Micro Four Thirds digital camera. It has a depth rating of 200'.
The housing provides access to all essential camera functions via mechanical controls placed within comfortable reach. The case is constructed from durable, corrosion-resistant polycarbonate, which is clear to enable you to monitor the O-ring seal and camera. Housing buoyancy is nearly neutral in freshwater. A compatible lens port from Ikelite's Standard or Modular system is required and sold separately.
Though the camera's built-in flash is not usable, the housing supports TTL flash metering with optional external strobes--without requiring the built-in flash to fire. Strobes connect to the housing via optional sync cords. Tweak your exposure or take total control without taking your hand off the housing. Non-Ikelite strobes may also be used, but will provide manual exposure only.
Included with the housing is an aluminum tray with rubberized right and left-hand grips for improved handling and the attachment of external lighting arms, strobes and video lights. Also supplied are two sets of zoom gear sleeves: one for use with large-diameter zoom lenses, and the other for use with smaller-diameter zooms. The housing is made by hand in the USA.
- Depth Rating
- Provides access to all essential camera functions via mechanical controls placed within comfortable reach. Quickly access the video record start/stop and AF lock controls via your thumb--without removing your hand from the grips. A lever control ensures that your video will start and stop without the shaking sometimes caused by pushing a button
- Made of durable, corrosion-resistant polycarbonate, which is clear to enable you to monitor the O-ring seal and camera
- Nearly neutral in freshwater
- Lens Port
- A port from Ikelite's Standard or Modular system is required and sold separately. The lens must be less than 3.3" (83mm) to fit into Ikelite ports. It must focus to at least 12" (30 cm) to be used in a dome port, or else a +4 close-up lens must be added
- TTL Flash Metering
- Supported with optional external Ikelite DS-series strobes--without requiring camera's built-in flash to fire. Strobes connect to housing via optional sync cords. In-line communication between strobe and camera eliminates signal interference and false triggering caused by light ray reflection or other flashes firing. Tweak exposure or take total control while keeping your hand on housing. Two pushbuttons below camera's LCD viewfinder act as remote control for strobes. Access exposure compensation in TTL mode, as well as 7 manual power settings in half-stop increments. Strobe settings indicated by LED lights. Non-Ikelite strobes may also be used, but will provide manual exposure only
- Includes aluminum tray with rubberized right and left-hand grips for improved handling and attachment of external lighting arms, strobes and video lights via two quick release points. Complete handle assembly can be removed easily for convenient traveling. Take advantage of tripod sockets, as well
- Zoom Gear Sleeves
- Also supplied are two sets of zoom gear sleeves: one for use with most popular large-diameter zoom lenses, and the other for use smaller-diameter zooms. Both sets are lightweight and easy to install with no modification to the lens. A variety of dome and flat ports attach via four locking latches for maximum security and quick changes
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.