Ikelite Compact TTL Underwater Housing with Canon Rebel SL1 DSLR Camera and 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens Kit
- Depth Rating: 200'
- Mechanical Controls, TTL Strobe Exposure
- Access to Virtually All Camera Functions
- Clear Polycarbonate Body, Acrylic Port
- Dome Port/Zoom Ring f/ EF-S 18-55mm Lens
- 18MP APS-C CMOS Sensor/DIGIC 5 Processor
- 3" 1040k-Dot Clear View Touchscreen LCD
- ISO 100-12800, Expandable to 25600
- Full HD 1080 Video, 9-Point AF
- 18-55mm STM Lens (35mm Equiv: 28.8-88mm)
- Compact TTL Underwater Housing for Canon EOS Rebel SL1 DSLR Camera
- Tray with Quick-Release Handle
- Dome Port with Zoom Sleeve for Canon EF-S 18-55mm / Tokina 10-17mm
- Waterproof Bulkhead Cap
- Spare Port O-Ring
- Silicone Lubricant
- Set of Spare Thumb Screws
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Ikelite Compact TTL Underwater Housing for Canon EOS Rebel SL1 DSLR Camera
Depth Rating 200' / 60 m Control Type Mechanical Controls Enable access to all camera functions except rear touchscreen and built-in flash Construction Clear polycarbonate body
Optical acrylic lens port
Lens Port Includes dome port with zoom ring for Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM kit lens and Tokina 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 lens
Optional flat port for Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro lens has 67mm threads for external macro conversion lenses
Buoyancy Nearly neutral in salt water Internal Flash Usable No External Flash Connector TTL circuitry and ICS-5 5-pin electrical bulkhead for attaching optional Ikelite DS-series or Non-Ikelite strobes via sync cord (not included)
Ikelite strobes provide TTL exposure, but Non-Ikelite strobes work in manual exposure mode only
Mounting Single tray with quick-release grip handle included
Configured with mounting point for optional lighting arm
Optional tray with dual handles also available
Dimensions Body: 6.4 x 7.5 x 5.9" / 16.3 x 19.1 x 15 cm
Dome port: 5.0 x 5.9 x 3.3" / 12.7 x 15 x 8.4 cm
Weight Body: 3.2 lb / 1.5 kg
Dome port: 13 oz / 368.5 g
Tray and handle: 11.5 oz / 326 g
Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 10.394 x 9.213 x 8.819"
- Canon EOS Rebel SL1 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens (Black)
Imaging Lens Mount Canon EF
Camera Format Canon APS-C (1.6x Crop Factor) Pixels Actual: 18.5 Megapixel
Effective: 18 Megapixel
Max Resolution 17.9 MP: 5184 x 3456 Aspect Ratio 3:2 Sensor Type / Size CMOS, 22.3 x 14.9 mm File Formats Still Images: JPEG, RAW
Movies: MOV, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
Audio: Linear PCM
Dust Reduction System Yes Memory Card Type SD
Focus Control Focus Type Auto & Manual Focus Mode Continuous-servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S) Autofocus Points 9 Viewfinder/Display Viewfinder Type Pentamirror, Optical Viewfinder Coverage 95% Viewfinder Magnification Approx. 0.87x Diopter Adjustment - 3 to +1 m Display Screen 3"�Rear Touchscreen��Live Preview�LCD (1,040,000) Screen Coverage 100% Exposure Control ISO Sensitivity Auto, 100-12800 (Extended Mode: 25600-) Shutter Type: Electronic & Mechanical
Speed: 30 - 1/4000�
Metering Method Average metering, Center-weighted average metering, Multi-zone metering, Partial Metering, Spot metering Exposure Modes Modes: Aperture Priority, Auto, Flash Off, Manual, Programmed Auto, Shutter Priority
Metering Range: EV 1.0 - EV 20.0
Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps)
White Balance Modes Auto, Cloudy, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent (White), Shade, Sunset, Tungsten, Twilight Flash Built-in Flash Yes Flash Compensation -2 EV to +2 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps) Dedicated Flash System eTTL�Remote Firing External Flash Connection Hot Shoe AV Recording Video Recording Yes, NTSC/PAL Frame Rate @ 1920 x 1080: 30 fps, 25 fps, 24 fps
@ 1280 x 720: 60 fps, 50 fps
@ 640 x 480: 30 fps, 25 fps
Exposure Control Auto:�Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO
Manual:�Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO
ISO Sensitivity 100 - 6400, Expandable to 12800 Exposure Compensation -3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps) Focus Auto
Video Clip Length 1920 x 1080
1280 x 720
640 x 480
Audio Recording Optional External Mic: With Video, Stereo + Mono Performance Continuous Shooting Up to 4 fps Shutter Lag 0.075 seconds Self Timer 2 seconds, 10 seconds Connectivity AV Output
1/8" Microphone, HDMI C (Mini)
1/8" Microphone, USB 2.0
Power Battery 1x LP-E12�Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack AC Power Adapter ACK-E15 (Optional) Operating/Storage Temperature Operating
32 to 104�F (0 to 40�C)
Humidity: 0 - 85%
Physical Dimensions (WxHxD) 4.6 x 3.6 x 2.7"�/�11.7 x 9.1 x 6.9 cm Weight 13.05 oz�/�370 g body only, without battery or card Kit Lens Focal Length 18 - 55mm
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 28.8 - 88 mm
Aperture Maximum: f/3.5 - 5.6 Angle of View 74��20' - 27��50' Minimum Focus Distance .82'�(.25 m) Magnification 0.28x Elements/Groups 13/11 Autofocus Yes Image Stabilization Yes Filter Thread Front:58 mm Dimensions (DxL) Approx. 2.7 x 3.0" (68.58 x 76.20 mm) Weight 7.2 oz (204 g) Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 8.7 x 6.6 x 5.4"
This Ikelite Compact TTL Underwater Housing with Camera Kit from B&H Photo bundles a compatible waterproof case from Ikelite with the Canon EOS Rebel SL1 DSLR Camera and EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens, enabling you to shoot beneath the surface at a maximum depth of 200' with a focal length range covering wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives (35mm equivalent: 28.8-88mm). The housing's mechanical controls, including push-buttons, knurled knobs and a lever, enable access to all camera functions except the rear touchscreen and the built-in flash.
Built for durability, the case is designed, constructed, and tested in the USA from corrosion-resistant polycarbonate, which is clear to allow you to monitor the o-ring seal and maintain a full view of the camera. The included optical grade acrylic dome port with zoom ring accommodates both the Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM kit lens and the Tokina 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 lens. The dome port may be removed without tools to attach the optional Flat Port for the Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro lens instead. Benefit from TTL strobe exposure with Ikelite DS-series strobes via the housing's TTL circuitry and ICS-5 5-pin electrical bulkhead, which accepts a required sync cord.
Canon's EOS Rebel SL1 DSLR features an 18MP, APS-C CMOS image sensor and DIGIC 5 image processor for high-resolution still photos, full HD 1080p video at 30 and 24 fps, fast 9-point auto focus, and an ISO sensitivity of 100-12800, which is expandable to 25,600. It's compatible with Canon EF and EF-S lenses. Additionally, the camera is equipped with a 3.0", 1040k-dot Clear View touchscreen LCD monitor and an optical viewfinder with 0.87x magnification.
The EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens offers a minimum focus distance of 9.8". An inner focusing system provides fast autofocus, and the Stepping Motor (STM) and six-group zoom system support the Rebel SL1's Movie Servo AF feature for smooth and quiet continuous autofocus during video recording. Manual focus override is possible, too. The lens also offers Canon's Optical Image Stabilization system, providing 4-stops of compensation to counteract camera shake. A high-precision aspherical element reduces chromatic aberration throughout the zoom range, and lens coatings provide accurate color balance with minimal ghosting and flare.
- Ikelite Compact TTL Underwater Housing for Canon EOS Rebel SL1 DSLR Camera
This Compact TTL Underwater Housing from Ikelite is a waterproof case enabling you to shoot beneath the surface with your Canon EOS Rebel SL1 DSLR Camera, a.k.a. the EOS 100D. It has a depth rating of 200'. Mechanical controls, including push-buttons, knurled knobs, and a lever, enable access to all camera functions except the rear touchscreen and the built-in flash.
Built for durability, the case is designed, constructed and tested in the USA from corrosion-resistant polycarbonate, which is clear to allow you to monitor the o-ring seal and maintain a full view of the camera. The included optical grade acrylic dome port with zoom ring accommodates both the Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM kit lens and the Tokina 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 lens. The dome port may be removed without tools to attach the optional Flat Port for the Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro lens instead. This flat port features 67mm front threads for the attachment of optional macro converter wet lenses.
Benefit from TTL strobe exposure with Ikelite DS-series strobes via the housing's TTL circuitry and ICS-5 5-pin electrical bulkhead, which accepts a required sync cord. Both the flash and the cord are available separately. For improved stability and handling beneath the water's surface, as well as a mounting point for an optional lighting arm, a tray with a quick-release grip handle is included. Also supplied are a spare o-ring and silicone lubricant.
- Can safely be used at a maximum depth of 200'. Includes a spare o-ring for the waterproof seal on the lens port, and silicone lubricant to keep the o-ring from drying out and cracking.
- Mechanical controls, including push-buttons, knurled knobs, and a lever, enable access to all camera functions except the rear touchscreen and the built-in flash.
- Construction and Handling
- Built for durability, the case is designed, constructed and tested in the USA from corrosion-resistant polycarbonate, which is clear to allow you to monitor the o-ring seal and maintain a full view of the camera. The compact housing is not a great deal larger than the camera itself, making for easy handling and operation. Setup is a breeze with simple, fully front-loaded camera installation. The camera mounting shoe is designed to be unobtrusive and allow for the changing of the battery and memory card, or attachment to a tripod. A smooth-action, sensitive shutter trigger is right at your fingertips, whether holding the side of the housing or the right-side grip handle that's available to you with the purchase of the optional tray with dual handles. For improved stability and handling beneath the water's surface, as well as a mounting point for an optional lighting arm, a tray with a single quick-release grip handle is included. The tray assembly is also easily removed for traveling.
- Lens Port
- The included optical grade acrylic dome port with zoom ring accommodates both the Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM kit lens and the Tokina 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 lens. Minimal vignetting will be present in the 10-12mm range when using the Tokina. The zoom ring allows the camera with attached lens to be installed from the back of the housing, without requiring removal of the dome port. If you wish, the dome port may be removed without tools to attach the optional Flat Port for the Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro lens instead. This flat port enables the use of the lens in auto-focus mode, and features 67mm front threads for the attachment of optional macro converter wet lenses.
- Nearly neutral in salt water.
- TTL Strobe Exposure
- Benefit from TTL strobe exposure with Ikelite DS-series strobes via the housing's TTL circuitry and ICS-5 5-pin electrical bulkhead, which accepts a required sync cord. Both the flash and the cord are available separately. Since the camera is communicating directly with the strobe, the camera's built-in flash does not need to fire. This increases battery life and virtually eliminates lag time between exposures, allowing for longer operational time and shooting in more rapid succession. This direct connection of the strobe via sync cord also eliminates signal interference and false triggering caused by light rays bouncing off the water or another photographer's flash going off. Non-Ikelite strobes may also be connected to the housing, but will provide manual exposure only, as the TTL circuitry only works with the Ikelite flash units.
- Additional Recommended Optional Accessories
- The lightweight (4 oz) aluminum Gamma LED light offers an output of over 220 lumens, a beam angle of 10�, a color temperature of 6500K, and a burn time of 10 hr. The Quick Release Kit for GoPro includes a flex arm and a mount to allow you attach your GoPro action camera in its housing to the Ikelite quick-release handle on the tray, giving you the ability to capture video with the GoPro while shooting stills with your Rebel SL1.
- Canon EOS Rebel SL1 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens (Black)
The black� EOS Rebel�SL1 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens from Canon is a�lightweight�APS-C format digital SLR camera with an 18MP CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 5 image processor. It is combined with the 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 lens for an effective range of wide-angle to standard focal length shooting options.
The EOS SL1 provides�sharp details, accurate colors�and low-noise imaging in compact form factor with easy to use interface. A 9-point autofocus system provides fast focusing when shooting with the viewfinder and Hybrid CMOS AF II increases autofocus speed and accuracy�when shooting in Live View. The Rebel�SL1 can continuously shoot up to 4 fps and its wide ISO range of 100-12800 (expandable to 25600) allows for confident shooting in bright and low light situations.
A 3.0" Clear View II touchscreen LCD with 1,040k-dot resolution provides composition and playback viewing. Its intuitive touchscreen operation includes multi-touch operation with direct access to functions for settings changes and Touch Autofocus.�Smudge-resistant coating�keeps the monitor clear, even in bright�sunlight. An optical viewfinder with 0.87x magnification is also available for stable eye-level composition. �
Full HD 1080p at 30 fps and 24 fps�is supported with Movie Servo for continuous autofocus during shooting. Manual exposure is provided in video mode�and 60 fps is possible when shooting at 720p HD. A built-in�mono microphone with manual audio level adjustment is provided, and Video Snapshot with editing is supported.
Scene Intelligent Auto Mode automatically makes the optimal camera adjustments based on scene recognition and improved scene detection is particularly helpful when shooting night scenes. Advanced imaging features such as Effect Shot mode and background Simulation are available�and Creative Filters add expressive touches to your images and can even be viewed in real time during Live View shooting. Special Scene Modes including Kids, Food and Candlelight let you set the type of shot you want and have the camera do the rest.
The EOS Rebel SL1�is�compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses. It�is paired here with the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens which offers wide-angle to standard length shooting capability specifically designed for APS-C cameras. It is equivalent to a 28.8-88mm�focal length�in the 35mm format and its minimum focus distance is 9.8". This lens features Canon's Optical Image Stabilization system, providing 4-stops of compensation against the blur caused by slow shutter speeds when shooting hand-held in low light or at longer focal lengths. An internal focusing system provides fast autofocus and with a Stepping Motor (STM) and six group zoom system it supports the Rebel SL1's Movie Servo AF feature for smooth and quiet continuous autofocus during video recording. Manual focus override is possible. A high precision aspherical lens reduces chromatic aberration throughout the zoom range for sharp imaging and Canon lens coatings�provide accurate�color balance and minimal ghosting and flare.
- 18MP CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- High resolution, low-noise imaging and fast performance speed, including 4 fps continuous shooting, is provided by the combination of the Canon DIGIC 5 Image Processor and 18MP CMOS sensor.
- 3.0" Clear View II Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- A 3.0" Clear View II Touchscreen LCD monitor with 1,040k-dot resolution provides clear composition and playback viewing even in bright light. Its smudge-resistant coating keeps the monitor clear. The touchscreen features multi-touch operation with direct access to functions for setting changes and provides Touch Autofocus. Seven brightness levels are available for better viewing depending on lighting conditions.
- Full HD 1080 Video Capture
- Full HD Movie mode supports Movie Servo for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects during recording. When shooting video with one of Canon's STM lenses, Movie Servo AF takes advantage of the lens' stepping motor (STM) for smooth and quiet continuous autofocus. Manual exposure settings provide complete control over your shooting, and multiple frame rates and resolutions provide quality-level and stylistic shooting options. The ISO range in Video mode is 100-6400, and is expandable to 12800. Stills can be recorded during video shooting simply by pressing the camera's shutter button. The in-camera microphone records in mono however an external stereo microphone jack is also available.
- Compact Form Factor
- The Rebel SL1 is a particularly compact and lightweight DSLR, weighing approximately 13 oz.
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- The EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens offers wide-angle to standard length shooting capability specifically designed for APS-C cameras. It is equivalent to a 28.8-88mm focal length in the 35mm format and its minimum focus distance is 9.8". This lens features Canon's Optical Image Stabilization system, providing 4-stops of compensation against the blur caused by slow shutter speeds when shooting hand-held in low light or at longer focal lengths. An internal focusing system provides fast autofocus and with a Stepping Motor (STM) and six group zoom system it supports the Rebel SL1's Movie Servo AF feature for smooth and quiet continuous autofocus during video recording. Manual focus override is possible. A high precision aspherical lens reduces chromatic aberration throughout the zoom range for sharp imaging and Canon lens coatings provide accurate color balance and minimal ghosting and flare.
- Lens Compatibility
- The Canon Rebel SL1 is compatible with all EF and EF-S lenses.
- 9-point Autofocus System
- A 9-point AF system (including a high-precision dual-cross center point) provides fast and accurate autofocus performance when shooting with the viewfinder. The Center AF point is AF cross-type at f/5.6, Center AF point is vertical line-sensitive at f/2.8.
- Hybrid CMOS AF II
- The Hybrid CMOS AF System is utilized when shooting photos and video in Live View. Combining two different kinds of AF-phase and contrast detection-continuous focus tracking becomes faster and more accurate than ever before in Live View. Hybrid CMOS AF II boasts an increased AF area (compared to Hybrid CMOS AF) that covers approximately 80% of the sensor for easier composition.
- ISO Range
- An ISO Range of 100-12800 (expandable to 25600) provides low-noise capture in low light situations and saturated colors in bright conditions.
- Continuous Shooting
- The Rebel SL1 offers continuous shooting rates of 4 fps for up to 7 consecutive RAW files or 28 full resolution JPEG files.
- Video Snapshot
- With the Video Snapshot feature, the SL1 captures short video clips (of 2, 4 or 8 seconds) and combines them automatically into one video file as a snapshot or highlights album. With no editing needed after shooting, the compiled video is perfect for sharing online or displaying directly on an HDTV via the camera's HDMI port.
- Optical Viewfinder
- The SL1 features an Optical Viewfinder with 0.87x magnification. Shooting with the optical viewfinder ensures steadier images and is effective when shooting in bright conditions when shooting rapidly. The viewfinder displays exposure, AF, flash, plus other relevant image information right along with the image. Depth Of Field Preview is supported and enabled by pushing the depth-of-field preview button.
- Scene Intelligent Auto
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode automatically delivers optimally adjusted photos and offers improved scene detection for better results when shooting at night.
- Special Scene Modes
- Special Scene Modes including Kids, Food and Candlelight give you advanced presets to ensure the best possible photos under difficult shooting conditions.
- Creative Filters
- Creative Filters add expressive touches to your images, and can be seen in real time when shooting in Live View. Seven different creative filters are available: Art Bold Effect, Water Painting Effect, Miniature Effect, Fisheye Effect, Grainy B/W, Soft Focus and Toy Camera Effect. Each effect can be applied in three different levels (low, standard and strong). Miniature Effect is also available in Movie mode.
- Effect Shot Mode and Background Simulation
- The Effect Shot feature automatically captures two shots simultaneously: one without effect, and one with a Picture Style or Creative Filter effect. This makes it easy to see how each effect changes the photo without compromising the original image. Effect Shot mode is available in both Live View and viewfinder shooting, and can be viewed immediately in playback mode. Background Simulation, which makes it easy for beginners to achieve dramatic blurred or sharpened backgrounds. The image is previewed on the LCD screen so you can see in advance how the final image will look.
- Lens Aberration Correction
- The SL1 features lens correction tools that compensate for specific lens characteristics that can affect image quality. Peripheral Illumination Correction adjusts light falloff in the corner of an image based on the type of lens being used. It has correction data for a number of popular lenses stored in its memory. With the chromatic aberration correction tool distracting color fringing can be corrected at the time of shooting.
- JPEG Resizing and In-camera Cropping
- For images easier to email, the SL1 can resize JPEG files in-camera, while leaving the original image untouched. And because the SL1 creates large 18MP images, in-camera cropping creates files large enough for direct printing or other purposes. You can choose vertical or horizontal images, and 3:2, 4:3, 16:9, even 1:1 aspect ratios.
- Photobook Set-up
- Photobook Set-up feature allows you to share you images in book form. Users can easily choose specific images, images in a folder and even all images, then specify their sequence and layout. The results can be printed in book form with ease.
- Optional GPS Compatibility
- With the optional GPS Receiver GP-E2 attached to the hot shoe or the digital terminal, the SL1 can record location, including latitude, longitude and altitude, and has the ability to track the trajectory of movement with its logging function. An electric compass records the camera's orientation during each shot, and world time information is recorded through GPS syncing.
- Supported Languages
- English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Ukrainian, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.