Ikelite 6871.02 eTTL Housing for Canon 5D Mark II
- Rated up to 200'
- Double Release Handle
- Zoom & Clamp Set #5509.28
- Zoom & Clamp Set #9059.8
- Silicone O-Ring Lubricant
- 1-Year Warranty
|Depth Rating||200' ( 60m )|
|Port||Not included, required accessory|
|Internal Flash Usable||No, blocked by housing|
|External Strobe Connector||Yes|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)|| 9.5 x 6.75 x 6.5" ( 241.3 x 171.45 x 165.1mm ) |
13.25 x 8 x 6.5" ( 336.55 x 203.2 x 165.1mm ) with handle attached
|Weight (without Camera)||7.15 lbs ( 3.24kg )|
|Package Weight||9.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||14.6 x 9.5 x 8.4"|
This Ikelite housing, designed for the Canon 5D Mark II has controls for every camera function except the multi-controller. All these dependable controls are conveniently placed at your fingertips, and kept water tight with Ikelite's pioneered Quad-ring seal glands. The camera offers both digital stills and high definition video. Now you can shoot both with one camera in one housing.
The housing allows eTTL operation when using Ikelite DS digital SubStrobes. In TTL mode you can fine-tune your strobe exposure using two push buttons on the back of the housing. This allows flash compensation of 4 f/stops, in half stop increments, both over and under the base exposure. You also have 8 manual power settings in half-stop increments. Settings are clearly indicated even at night by a series of LED lights. Other manufacturers' strobes can be used, but they cannot provide TTL exposure or be adjusted manually through the housing.
The Ikelite Super-Eye magnifier offers enhanced viewing, when you're wearing a diving mask. The live preview feature of the 5D Mark II is accessible for framing your photos. The camera's large LCD screen can be clearly viewed through the back of the housing.
The housing's size and weight provides slightly negative buoyancy and superb handling underwater. Camera installation is quick and simple. An assortment of interchangeable lens ports allows use of most macro, wide angle, and zoom lenses.
Lens port is not included.
Click here for Required Lens Ports.
- External Flash Ready
- eTTL compatible with DS digital strobes
- Clear Polycarbonate Construction
- Strong and corrosion-free, unobstructed view of the camera's information and control functions with visual confirmation of the o-ring seal
- Camera Functions
- All camera controls
- Enhanced Viewing
- The Ikelite Super-Eye magnifier offers enhanced viewing, when you're wearing a diving mask
- Live Preview
- The live preview feature of the camera is accessible for framing your photos
- Mechanical Controls
- The dependable controls are conveniently placed at fingertip and kept water tight with Ikelite's pioneered Quad-Ring seal glands, one of the most reliable methods for sealing controls
- Multiple Lens Capability
- An assortment of interchangeable lens ports allow use of most macro, wide angle, and zoom lenses
- Release Handle
- Easy attachment and removal of SubStrobe mounting arms and other accessories at the touch of a button
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.