ikan PD Movie Air Pro Wireless Follow Focus with 3 Motors
- Wireless Lens Control via iPhone
- For iPhone 6/6S, 6/6S Plus, iPod Touch
- Wireless Operation Up to 300'
- Controls Up to 3 Motors with App
- Includes Controller and 3 Motors
- Controller with Integrated Focus Knob
- 4 Gears Included Per Motor 0.4/0.5/0.6/
- Emergency Halt Motor Function
- 19 and 15mm Rod Mounting
- Integrated 5V USB Power Port
Utilizing the Bluetooth capabilities of your iOS device, the PD Movie Air Pro Wireless Follow Focus from ikan provides a wireless lens control system with 3 Motors that will interface with your device. The hand control unit clamps your iPhone 6, 6S, 6 Plus, 6S Plus, and the iPod Touch (6th generation) creating a solid, one-piece, wireless hand control solution that communicates with your iOS device via Bluetooth. The hand control unit then communicates using the 2.4GHz band to control the motors wirelessly from up to 300 feet away.
The hand controller unit features a physical focus knob familiar to anyone who has pulled focus on a follow focus unit, and it includes three removable glow-in-the dark marking rings. Each high-torque motor comes with four interchangeable gears that allow you to use the motors to drive cinema- or video-style lenses. The motors incorporate an auto calibration feature with an emergency halt function. The motors can mount onto 19mm rods, and the included 19 to 15mm bushing allows you to mount your motor on 15mm rods.
- The hand control unit provides all the functionality of hardware only units, yet uses your iOS device for much of the control. It connects to your iOS device by Bluetooth, and you do not need to have the device in the clamp for it to interface with the hand controller.
- Three interchangeable clamps are included with the unit, one suitable for use with the iPhone 6/6S, one for the 6 Plus/6S Plus, and one for the iPod touch.
- The integrated focus knob will feel familiar to those that have worked previously with a follow focus unit, thus minimizing any learning curve. It features a large removable marking ring that glows in the dark for when working in dim lighting conditions. A total of three rings are included.
- The system consists of a hand controller and receiver motor, which together can control one lens function, either focus, iris, or zoom. Two slave motors are included with the controller and receiover motor. The receiver motor connects wirelessly with the hand controller, and receives power via a D-Tap power source. Any additional slave motors daisy chain off of the receiver motor for control and power.
- The controller connects to the receiver motor using the 2.4 GHz frequency band, providing approximately 300' line-of-sight range.
- Each motor includes four interchangeable gears, allowing you to work on a variety of lenses with gearing from cine-style to video-style gearing. The included gears are made from durable plastic and are geared with 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, and 0.8 MOD teeth. The 0.8 gear is suitable for lenses with cine-style gears, while the 0.6 and 0.5 gears are for Fujinon and Canon lenses respectively.
- An emergency halt function allows you to stop a motor that has kicked free of the lens during the auto calibration function. This prevents you from having to power down the motor, speeding up resets and lessening the likelihood of damage.
- The hand controller incorporates a 5V USB port for charging the unit or for providing power to your iOS device through the included lightning cable. The hand controller features an internal 600mAH battery that can power your iOS device while it is connected to the hand controller for extended battery run time.
- It features 20-user-selectable channels and numerous and expanding lens presets, which you can add to.
- The system requires two antennas to operate, and ikan includes an extra antenna to minimize downtime due to a damaged antenna.
|Compatibility|| iOS: 8.4 and above |
Device: iPhone 6, 6S, 6 Plus, 6S Plus, iTouch (6th generation)
|Power||5 VDC Charging / Output|
|Battery||Internal 600 mAh|
|Display||OLED information screen|
|Connector|| Power: 4-pin LEMO |
|Dimensions||5.1 x 3.8 x 2.7" / 12.9 x 9.6 x 6.9 cm|
|Weight||9.3 oz / 264 g|
|Power||12 to 18 VDC Power input|
|Rod Mount|| 1 x 19 mm |
1 x 19 to 15 mm bushing
|Connectors|| Receiver |
1 x Antenna
1 x 6-pin LEMO
2 x 6-pin LEMO
|Dimensions||4.3 x 2.7 x 1.2" / 10.9 x 6.9 x 3.1 cm|
|Weight|| Receiver: 7.6 oz / 216 g |
Slave: 7.2 oz / 204 g
|Package Weight||6.1 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.3 x 9.1 x 3.9"|
- Hand Control Unit
- iPhone 6 / 6S Clamp
- iPhone 6 Plus / 6S Plus Clamp
- iPod Touch (6th Generation) Clamp
- 3 x Glow-in-the-Dark Marking Rings
- 3 x Antennas
- Receiver Motor with 0.8 Gear
- 2 x Slave Motor with 0.8 Gear
- Lighting to USB Cable
- 6-Pin LEMO to D-Tap Power Cable
- 4-Pin LEMO to USB Cable
- USB Charger
- PD Movie Lanyard
- 3 x Gear Kit (0.4, 0.5, 0.6 Gears)
- 3 x 15 to 19mm Adapter Bushing
- 3mm Hex Key
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.