Humminbird 1199ci HD SI Combo Fishfinder
- 10.4" Display with LED backlight
- HD SI / HD DI / DualBeam PLUS Sonar
- SwitchFire Technology
- 8000W PTP, 1000W RMS
- 3000' Readings
- Built-In GPS Chartplotter
- Contour XD Cartography
- Dual SD Card Slot
- In-Dash Mounting Kit
Know exactly where you are and what the bottom of the waterway looks like with the 1199ci HD SI Combo Fishfinder from Humminbird . You can be sure you are getting a complete view of the waterway with the fishfinder's internal GPS antenna, built-in cartography, and advanced sonar. This fishfinder is complete with a transom mount transducer, display, cover for the display, and in-dash mounting kit.
This system is rated to work at depths of up to 3000' and has a peak to peak power output of 8000W. The transducer comes with multiple coverage angles of 20°, 60° & (2) 86° & (2) 55° to -10db (Total of 180°), so you can be sure you can adjust coverage based on angling conditions. A 10.4" sunlight viewable color screen allows you to clearly see what's in the depths below. SwitchFire technology allows you to choose between clear and max modes, so you can select the level of detail displayed from the sonar returns.
With an internal GPS antenna, you can always keep an eye on your heading. The included Contour XD maps software illustrates over 3000 US lakes with depth contours, and many more without. For a real-time read as you cruise and for avoiding obstacles, the software will show your speed, compass heading, and a map on your display. This unit features dual SD card slots, which allow you to save screenshots, sonar recordings, and waypoints for future reference.
- High definition display provides bright, clear color images for easy viewing in harsh sunlight
- 10.4" diagonal display with LED backlight
- Can be configured to show sounder readings, charts, or both
- Shows temperature
- Shows speed
- Gimbal or optional in-dash mount
- HD Side Imaging/HD Down Imaging/DualBeam PLUS technologies combine to give you complete picture of whats under your boat, and 180° to the side
- SwitchFire Sonar allows you to choose between clear or max mode to filter out noise or show more detail
- Clear mode uses algorithms to reject interference
- Max mode turns the sensitivity up to display all signal returns for more detail
- GPS antenna built into the head unit
- Saves up to 2750 waypoints
- Saves up to 45 routes
- Saves up to 50/20000 tracks/points
- Humminbird ContourXD maps
|Display Size (Diagonal)||10.4" / 26.4 cm|
|Display Size (HxV)||800 x 600|
|Display Type||Color TFT|
|Sonar|| Sonar Standard: HD Side Imaging / HD Down Imaging / DualBeam PLUS |
Sonar Coverage: 20°, 60° & (2) 86° & (2) 55° to -10db (Total of 180°)
Sonar Frequency: 200/83/455/800/50 kHz
|Power Output|| Peak to Peak 8000W |
|Cable Length||20' / 6.1 m|
|Temperature Sensor||Yes, on transducer|
|Power Draw||1.3 A|
|Power Input||10 to 20 VDC|
|Dimension||13.8 x 9.3 x 2.9" / 35.1 x 23.6 x 7.4 cm|
|Weight||Not specified by the manufacturer|
|Package Weight||11.9 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||15.8 x 11.3 x 8.4"|
- Display Unit
- Transducer and Cable
- In-Dash Mounting Kit
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.