HP Digital Sender Flow 8500 fn1 Document Capture Workstation
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Scan Speed: 60 ppm / 120 ipm
- Color Depth: 24-bit
- Maximum Scan Area: 8.5 x 34"
- Automatic Duplexing
- 100-Sheet ADF & 8.5 x 14" Flatbed
- Ultrasonic Multi-Feed Detection
- 8" Touchscreen LCD and Pull-Out Keyboard
- Easy-Access USB Port
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet Connectivity
- Power Supply and Cord
- Documentation CD-ROM
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Maximum DPI Resolution||600 dpi|
|Speed (Color Simplex)||60 ppm|
|Speed (Color Duplex)||90�ipm|
|Speed (Grayscale Simplex)||60 ppm|
|Speed (Grayscale Duplex)||120�ipm|
|Scanners - Maximum Document Width||8.5" / 21.6 cm|
|Scanners - Maximum Document Length||34" / 86.4 cm|
|Color Depth (External)||24-bit|
|Document Feeding||ADF, Flatbed|
|File Formats||HTML, JPEG, Multi-Page TIFF, PDF, RTF, TXT, Unicode TXT, TIFF|
|Media Types||Business Card, Credit Card, Embossed Card, Envelopes, Inkjet Paper, Insurance Card, Labels, Photo, Plastic ID Card|
|Paper Weight||14 to 32 lb|
|Operating System Compatibility||Windows|
|Image Sensor||1 x CCD, 1 x CIS|
|Control Panel||LCD Touchscreen, 4 Buttons|
|Duty Cycle||5000 Scans|
|Maximum Paper Capacity||100 Sheets|
|Automatic Image Corrections||Yes|
|Environmental Compliance||ENERGY STAR, EPEAT Bronze|
|Operating Humidity||15 to 80%|
|Operating Temperature|| -40 to 149�F (-40 to 65�C) |
50 to 95�F (10 to 35�C)
|Maximum Power Consumption||70 W|
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 VAC|
|Dimensions||20.5 x 21.0 x 12.1" / 52.0 x 53.3 x 30.8 cm|
|Weight||44.5 lb�/�20.2 kg|
|Package Weight||51.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||24.8 x 24.0 x 17.0"|
Speed up your workflow with the 60 ppm Digital Sender Flow 8500 fn1 Document Capture Workstation from HP which is equipped with both a 100-sheet ADF and an 8.5 x 14" flatbed to help digitize your physical documents. An optical resolution of 600 dpi combines with a color depth of 24-bit to create highly detailed and vivid images. Also, the ADF has access to a long document mode for scanning large 8.5 x 34" pages and it has duplexing for two-sided scanning at up to 60 ipm.
Your jobs are easily managed using the large 8" touchscreen LCD and pull-out keyboard available on the front control panel. Also, it has an easy-access USB port for plugging in portable flash drives. Along with this, features such as ultrasonic multi-feed detection and embedded OCR are available to help ensure quality scans. And, it has both USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity options.
- High volume daily duty cycle of 5,000 pages
- Scan to folders, FTP sites, email, USB drives, SharePoint, and more
- Hardware Integration Pocket for adding optional accessories
- HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk keeps data safe during scanning and sending
- Built-in OCR capabilities
- HP EveryPage technology ensures accurate feeding and offers added features such as automatic blank page removal
- Centrally manage device with rest of imaging and printing department
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.