- 9-Stop Neutral Density Filter
- 2.7 Solid Optical Density
- Permits Increased Exposure Length
- Metallic ACCU-ND Coating
- Clear Optical Glass Construction
- One-Piece Aluminum Ring
The Hoya 77mm ProND500 Filter is a solid neutral density filter that enables a 9-stop increase in exposure. This 2.7 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
This filter employs Hoya's metallic ACCU-ND coating on both sides of the substrate to create the neutral density effect and ensure maintained color neutrality between filter grades. It is constructed from high-quality clear optical glass for notable image clarity and is set within a durable one-piece aluminum filter ring.
- 2.7 ND filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 9-stop reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Metallic ACCU-ND coating ensures color accuracy and consistency between different ProND filter grades.
- One-piece aluminum ring adds durability and rigidity for assured use and helps to prevent filter jamming.
- Constructed from clear optical glass for maintained image clarity.
|Filter Type ||Solid ND |
|Density ||2.7 (9 Stops) |
|Shape ||Circle |
|Circular Size ||77 mm |
|Front Thread / Bayonet ||77 mm |
|Filter Material ||Glass |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.15 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||4.3 x 3.6 x 0.6" |
In the Box
Hoya 77mm ProND500 Filter
- Plastic Storage Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.