Horseman VCC PRO View Camera Converter for Canon
- For Canon EF-Mount DSLRs
- Enables Full Range of Camera Movements
- Rear Spindle Drive for Image Stitching
- Both Vertical & Horizontal Shooting
- Supports Large and Medium Format Lenses
- Includes Lens Panel for M39 Lenses
- VCC PRO DSLR Adapter for Canon
- VCC PRO Lens Panel for M39 Lenses
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Camera Type||View camera converter for digital cameras|
|Camera Mount||Canon EF|
|Track Extension||0.9-2.8" / 23-72 mm|
|Focus Adjustment||Focusing knobs on both sides of rail|
|Dimensions||9.1 x 6.7 x 6.3" / 23 x 17 x 16 cm|
|Weight|| Body: 24 oz / 680 g |
Included camera adapter: 15 oz / 425 g
|Package Weight||3.48 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.6 x 7.8 x 6.6"|
The Horseman VCC PRO View Camera Converter enables a full range of camera movements to be utilized when photographing with a Canon EF-mount DSLR camera, allowing you to control perspective distortions and achieve unique depth of field effects. As the central component within a modular system, the VCC PRO includes the dedicated camera adapter as well as an M39 lens panel, and also supports the use of a wide array of large and medium format lenses via additional lens panels. The VCC PRO's relatively compact, lightweight form factor and ability to accept a wide variety of lenses makes it ideally suited to use on location, as well as in the studio.
Once the Canon EF-mount DSLR camera is attached to the VCC PRO body, it can be switched between horizontal and vertical shooting orientations by simply turning a knob, rather than re-orienting the entire camera. The rear standard also incorporates a spindle drive that permits 30mm of vertical movement and 40mm of lateral movement for seamless stitching of multiple frames, with the ability to lock the camera in place for greater precision. The use of a bellows for focusing also better enables making close-up imagery without the need of extension tubes or an additional bellows.
- Camera Movements
- For precise perspective and focusing control, both front and rear standard movements can be used.
- Tilt: 15� forward / 10� backward
- Swing: +/- 15�
- Shift: +/- 1.2" / 30mm
- Rise/Fall: +/- 0.6" / 15mm
- Shift: +/- 0.8" / 20mm
- Rear Standard Features
- An integrated spindle drive on the rear standard permits seamless stitching of multiple frames in order to accomplish panoramic-type imagery. This rear drive allows fluid movement of the mounted back with secure locking at each position for greater accuracy.
- Modular System
- This view camera converter is the central component within the VCC system, and allows you to pair a Canon EF-mount DSLR camera along with large or medium format lenses.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.