HighPoint RocketStor 6314A 24TB 4-Bay Thunderbolt 2 RAID Enclosure and Drives Kit (4 x 6TB)
- 4 x 6TB 3.5" NAS Hard Drives
- 4 x 3.5" & 2.5" SATA / SAS Drive Bays
- 2 x Thunderbolt 2 Ports
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, and JBOD
- RAID-on-Chip Storage Processor
- 512MB DDR3 Cache Memory
- Operational LED Lights
- RAID Storage Management Suite
- Storage Health Inspector (SHI)
- Supports Windows, Mac, and Linux
This B&H Kit includes one HighPoint RocketStor 6314A 4-Bay RAID Enclosure and four 6TB hard drives so you can provide a total storage pool of 24TB for your Thunderbolt system. The kit is designed for performance, protected, and 24x7 workflows by offering NAS hard drives that can be configured in a RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, or JBOD array. You can quickly install the drives into the 6314A's hot-swappable drive bays and easily set them up using an onboard hardware RAID solution. To keep up with the fast performance from this setup, the enclosure sports two Thunderbolt 2 ports, which deliver data at up to 20 Gbps.
- HighPoint RocketStor 6314A 4-Bay Thunderbolt 2 RAID Enclosure
Add the speed and storage capabilities of Thunderbolt 2 and RAID to your Windows, Mac, or Linux computer using the RocketStor 6314A 4-Bay Thunderbolt 2 RAID Enclosure from HighPoint . It is well suited for not only high-stress work environments, but also portable applications. The RocketStor 6314A supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, and JBOD, each of which will provide users with performance, data redundancy, or a combination of both. The 6314A is equipped with an integrated RAID-on-Chip storage processor and 512MB of DDR3 cache memory with ECC protection
The RocketStor 6314A has 4 drive bays that support 3.5" and 2.5" SATA and SAS hard drives and SSDs. All the drive bays are hot swappable and also feature LEDs noting power, presence, activity, and failure, all of which help report on the status of each drive. The 6314A is also equipped with dual Thunderbolt 2 ports, which allow for daisy-chaining Thunderbolt 2 and Thunderbolt displays and devices. Thunderbolt 2 operates at 20 Gbps, which allows simultaneous bi-directional transfer speeds at up to 10 Gbps.
The 6314A also features a user-friendly and browser-based RAID Storage Management Suite that allows users to configure, monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot RAID configurations and individual storage devices. Advanced Management Features will allow users to configure E-mail notifications to inform users of changing storage conditions while outside of the work environment and manage storage remotely via a local network connection. Additionally, it is possible to schedule RAID verification sessions and a Storage Health Inspector (SHI) will help to maintain the health of the entire system. Included with this RAID are 4 x drive trays, 2 x sets of HDD/SSD mounting screws with 18 screws in each set, 1 x Thunderbolt cable, and 1 UL power cord.
- Thunderbolt 2 Connectivity
- The RocketStor 6314A utilizes high-performance Thunderbolt 2 connectivity to directly support up to 4 SAS/SATA hard drives or SSDs in one or more RAID storage configurations. The robust bandwidth and simple single-cable design, which can provide a maximum transfer speed of 1300 MB/s, is suitable for compact workstations and portable computing platforms.
- RAID Architecture
- The RocketStor 6314A is suitable for RAID 5/6 storage applications that require maximum sustained performance. Built-in hardware RAID and 512MB of DDR3 onboard cache memory allow the RocketStor 6314A to work independently and minimize the RAID operation's impact on the host system or system loads. DV Mode Technology intelligently manages the flow of large data blocks and write-back caching to minimize latency and ensure consistent, sustained high-performance transfers for media-rich applications.
- Storage Availability and Accessibility
- The RocketStor 6314A has integrated a series of preemptive security measures to maximize storage uptime whenever data is needed. Redundant RAID 5 and 6 protections shield storage configurations from 1 or 2 disk failures, respectively. The RocketStor Storage Health Inspector (SHI) proactively maintains the health of arrays by examining each drive for failed sectors and dynamically repairs and remaps on the fly to keep data available.
- Robust RAID Recovery
- HighPoint's Hardware RAID solutions come with built-in NVRAM that constantly tracks in-progress writes to preserve the integrity of data in the event of a drive failure or system crash. These solutions also include streamlined recovery procedures while minimizing downtime. Administrators can initialize or schedule RAID verification sessions that check each disk member of an array for parity consistency. If any parity related problems are found, the interface will immediately rebuild the array to ensure the integrity of your data.
- Open-Box Storage Solution
- The RocketStor 6314A is a hardware RAID Solution with an "open-box" approach to storage applications. Users have the freedom to use their choice of SAS or SATA storage devices, such as SSDs for performance or large hard disks for maximum capacity. The 6314A supports drives from virtually all major drive brands including HGST, Seagate, Toshiba, and WDC. Enterprise and NAS drives are recommended for the RocketStor 6314A, allowing users to tailor storage configurations to meet each application's performance and budget requirements.
- RAID Storage Expansion Ready
- The Rocketstor 6314A's daisy-chain capability allows users to link as many as six independent RocketStor 6314A units, using a single Thunderbolt 2 host port.The RocketStor's configurable online capacity expansion and RAID migration allow users to modify RAID configurations or expand existing storage while avoiding complicated, time consuming backup and restoration procedures.
- RAID Management Suite
- The intuitive and user-friendly web-based management interface is available for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux operating systems. Novices and experts alike can quickly and easily configure, monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot RAID configurations and individual storage devices, all from a single, unified software suite.
Advanced Management Features also allow customers to configure E-mail notifications to inform one or more users of changing storage conditions while outside of the work environment and manage storage remotely via a local network connection
- 4 x WD 6TB Red Pro 7200 rpm SATA III 3.5" Internal NAS HDD
Designed with SMB customers in mind, the 6TB Red Pro 7200 rpm SATA III 3.5" Internal NAS HDD from WD is well-suited for medium to large-scale NAS environments with up to sixteen 3.5" drive bays. Engineered to handle increased workloads, this 6TB drive operates using a SATA III 6 Gb/s interface, a 128MB cache, and a rotational speed of 7200 rpm, which all help to ensure uninterrupted data transfers with a sustained rate of up to 226 MB/s. This drive also features high levels of reliability, with 600,000 load/unload cycles, <10 in 10 15 non-recoverable read errors per bits read, dual-plane balance control technology, and 1,000,000 hours MTBF for 8-16 bay NAS systems. Shock protection is provided by a multi-axis shock sensor and WD's NASware 3.0 helps increase system compatibility, allowing Red Pro drives to be more easily integrated with your existing network infrastructure.
- NAS for Big Business
- Increase the efficiency and productivity of your business with WD Red Pro hard drives for up to 16-bay NAS systems. The WD Red Pro comes equipped with NASware 3.0, which increases system compatibility allowing for integration with your existing network infrastructure. Add value to your business by enabling your employees to quickly share their files and back up folders reliably with WD Red Pro NAS hard drives in your NAS solution
- NASware 3.0 Technology
- WD's advanced firmware technology, NASware 3.0, enables integration, robust data protection, and improved performance for NAS systems operating under heavy demand
- Built for NAS Compatibility
- Desktop drives aren't purpose-built for NAS, but WD Red Pro drives with NASware are. WD's technology helps takes the guesswork out of selecting a drive and balances performance and reliability in NAS and RAID environments. Simply put, WD Red Pro is compatible with medium to large NAS enclosures
- Larger NAS Bay Shock Protection
- WD Red Pro is equipped with a multi-axis shock sensor that automatically detects subtle shock events and dynamic fly height technology which adjusts each read-write function to compensate and protect the data. This combination of technology further protects the drives in larger 1 to 16 bay NAS environments and helps increase hard drive reliability
- 3D Active Balance Plus
- WD's enhanced dual-plane balance control technology helps improve the overall drive performance and reliability. Hard drives that are not properly balanced may cause excessive vibration and noise in a multi-drive system, reduce the hard drive life span, and degrade the performance over time
- Error Recovery Prevention
- Built specifically for RAID and NAS environments, WD Red Pro drives come equipped with error recovery controls as part of NASware 3.0, which prevents the drive from fallout in RAID applications.
- Extended Drive Testing
- A NAS environment that has up to 16 bays is very demanding on a hard drive with added vibration, heat, and other factors. This is why every WD Red Pro drive is shipped with extended thermal cycle burn-in testing which helps certify each drive for extended reliable operation
- HighPoint RocketStor 6314A 4-Bay Thunderbolt 2 RAID Enclosure
Specifications Port Technology Thunderbolt 2 Onboard Storage Processor RAID-On-Chip onboard Onboard Cache Memory 512 MB DDR3 of cache memory with ECC Port Type 2 x Thunderbolt ports RAID Level 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, and JBOD Number of Drives Up to 4
Max Capacity: 32 TB
Drive Interface SATA & SAS Drive Form Factor 3.5" & 2.5" Material Brushed Aluminum Housing Certifications CE, FCC, RoHS Power 100 to 240 VAC, 5 A
Advanced RAID Features Configurable RAID Block Size up to 1 MB
Flash ROM for Upgradeable Firmware
DV Mode Technology
Storage Health Inspector
Redundant RAID Configurations
Bootable RAID Array
EFI Boot for Mac Platform
Multiple RAID Partitions supported
Online Array Roaming
Online RAID Level Migration (ORLM)
Online Capacity Expansion (OCE)
RAID Initialization Background / Foreground / Quick
Global Hot Spare Disk support
Automatic and configurable RAID Rebuilding Priority
Disk Format compatible: 512, 512e, 4Kn
Larger than 2 TB Drive and RAID Array support
Spin down Massive Arrays of Idle Disks support
Native Command Queuing
Write Back and Write Through
Storage Monitoring and Management Suite RAID Management Suites Browser-Based Management Tool Drive Indicators Power, Present, Active, Fail, Rebuilding SMTP Email Alert Notification Alarm Buzzer Buzzer Beeping when Failed Drive or Array Occurs Operating System Support Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Windows Server 2008, 2012
OS X 10.8.5 and later (Driver Embedded to Mac OS X 10.9 and later)
Operating Environment Temperature Operating: 41 to 113°F / 5 to 45°C
Non-Operating: -40 to 149°F / -40 to 65°C
Humidity Operating: 8 - 90% Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
Non-Operating: 5 - 95% Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
Dimensions & Weight Dimensions 8.66 x 5.31 x 8.67" / 22.00 x 13.49 x 22.02 cm Weight 9.46 lb / 4.29 kg Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 12.3 x 12.2 x 8.9"
- 4 x WD 6TB Red Pro 7200 rpm SATA III 3.5" Internal NAS HDD
Capacity 6 TB Interface SATA III 6 Gb/s Form Factor 3.5" Advanced Format (AF) Yes Native Command Queuing Yes RoHS Compliant Yes Performance Data Transfer Rate (max) Buffer to Host: 6 Gb/s
Host to/from drive (sustained): 226 MB/s
Cache 128 MB Rotational Speed 7200 rpm Reliability / Data Integrity Load/Unload Cycles 600,000 Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read <10 in 10 15 Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) 1,000,000 hours (for an 8-16 bay NAS) Power Management 12 VDC ±10% (Peak) 1.79 A Average Power Requirements Read/Write: 9.1 W
Idle: 5.8 W
Standby/Sleep: 1.0 W
Environmental Specifications Temperature Operating: 41 to 140°F / 5 to 60°C
Non-Operating: -40 to 158°F / -40 to 70°C
Shock Operating (2 ms, read/write): 30 Gs
Operating (2 ms, read): 65 Gs
Non-Operating (2 ms): 300 Gs
Acoustics Idle: 29 dBA
Seek (average): 36 dBA
Physical Dimensions Dimensions 1.028 x 5.787 x 4.000" / 26.111 x 146.990 x 101.600 mm Weight 1.58 lb / 0.72 kg (± 10%) Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 8.8 x 6.1 x 3.0"
- RocketStor 6314A 4-Bay Thunderbolt 2 RAID Enclosure
- 4 x Drive Trays
- Mounting Screw Kit
- Thunderbolt Cable
- UL Power Cord
- Limited 3-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.