|Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 6161.76 ITC on this product|
|Buy on EMI starting at 1959/month|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
|The product is eligible for Free Shipping|
The RocketRAID 840A PCIe 3.0 x8 6 Gb/s SATA RAID Host Bus Adapter from HighPoint delivers PCIe 3.0 host interface. Each PCIe lane supports up to 8 GT/s. The PCIe 3.0 is suitable for high-speed SSDs, the performance capabilities of multi-SSD RAID 5 configurations can achieve over 6000MB/s.
The host bus adapter is powered by industry proven RAID technology, Gen 3.0 PCIe express transfer bandwidth, and up to sixteen dedicated 6Gb/s SATA channels, which support robust, high-performance RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, and JBOD configurations using hard drives of any disk format, including 512, 512e and 4Kn.
The adapter is designed to maximize the uptime and accessibility of RAID storage. Advanced storage and RAID recovery tools enhance data retrieval from failed disks and streamline rebuild sessions. The universal RocketRAID WebGUI interface provides a wide range of preemptive monitoring and maintenance features that enable administrators to easily schedule verification sessions to ensure the health of each RAID storage configuration.
The adapter delivers an unprecedented level of flexibility when it comes to storage configurations. You are free to expand or convert RAID storage configurations as needed to keep on top of the evolving demands of the storage application, without sacrificing existing data. OCE (Online Capacity Expansion) allows administrators to add new drives to existing arrays in order to expand available capacity. ORLM (Online RAID Level Migration) allows administrators to convert one RAID level to another in order to tune storage configurations for maximum performance or data security.
- Dedicated 12 Gb/s data transfer rate per channel
- Featured high-performance PCIe 3.0 x8 host interface
- Flexible SAS + SATA Array and Storage configurations: SAS 12Gb/s Hard Drives & SSDs, backward compatible with SAS 6 Gb/s drives, SATA 6Gb/s hard drives and SSDs, SAS LTO Tape Drive & library support
- Enables RAID 5, 6, & 50 storage solutions
- Customizable solution services
- Up to 16 ports Internal and external 12Gb/s SAS+SATA channel
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, JBOD
- RocketRAID data recovery solution increases chances of data retrieval from a failed drive
- Maximizes RAID array accessibility
- Fast array set up enables immediate availability
- Robust RAID monitoring and management solution ready
- Supports a wide-spectrum of operating system platforms
- Web servers and storage servers
HighPoint 840A specs
|Bus Interface||8-lane, 8 GT/s PCI Express 3.0 Compliant|
|Data Transfer Rates||Up to 6 Gb/s per port|
|Port Type||Four SFF-8643 mini-SAS HD|
|RAID Levels Supported|| 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, and JBOD / Non-RAID Mode |
RAID 6 not supported on Mac OS X.
|Operating System Support|| Window Server 2008, Windows 7, and later |
|Operating Temperature||32 to 131°F / 5 to 55°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 176°F / -20 to 80°C|
|Relative Humidity||5 to 60% non-condensing|
|Operating Voltage||PCI-e: 12 V, 3.3 V|
|Power||Typical: 14 W|
|Certifications & Approvals||FCC, CE, ROHS & REACH|
|Dimensions||5.9 x 2.7 x 0.1" / 15 x 6.8 x 0.2 cm|
|Weight||0.3 lb / 0.1 kg|
|Package Weight||0.55 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.8 x 6.8 x 1.9"|
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.