- Absorbs Ultraviolet Light
- Reduces Bluish Cast of Daylight
- General Protective Filter
- 67mm Front Filter Threads
- SH-PMC 16-Layer Multi-Coating
- Schott Glass Construction
- Brass Filter Ring
The Heliopan 67mm UV SH-PMC Filter is a general use, clear filter that helps to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. No additional coloration or contrast is provided, allowing you to pair this filter with others. The UV filter is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times. Filters help to reduce dust and moisture from reaching your lens element and provide additional protection in case of drops or situations where scratching could occur.
The SH-PMC multi-coating provides a total of 16 coatings, 8 per side, for significant reflection reduction (below 0.2%) as well as dust and moisture repellence for easier cleaning.
This Heliopan filter is constructed from Schott glass for increased optical clarity and color fidelity. It features a brass filter ring for durability as well as jamming prevention.
- Absorbs UV light, which can cause outdoor photos to appear hazy and indistinct
- Clear filter provides no additional coloration or contrast, allowing you to pair this filter with others.
- Works as general protection filter to reduce dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements.
- SH-PMC multi-coating offers both protection to the glass and helps to improve light transmission and image quality.
- Constructed from Schott glass for optical clarity.
- Brass filter ring helps to prevent jamming and provides additional strength.
- Dual threading with 67mm front filter threads permits combining with other filters.
|Filter Type ||UV |
|Filter Factor ||1 (0 Stop) |
|Shape ||Circle |
|Circular Size ||67 mm |
|Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet ||67 mm |
|Filter Material ||Glass |
|Coatings ||Multi-Coating |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.2 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||4.8 x 3.7 x 0.6" |
In the Box
Heliopan 67mm UV SH-PMC Filter
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.