Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 199/month
Safe and Secure Payments | 100% Authentic products
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- Fits Lens with 39mm Filter Threads
- Screws onto 0.75mm Thread Pitch
- Prevents Lens Flare, Improves Contrast
- Has 39mm Front Filter Threads
- Accepts Filters and Threaded Accessories
- Collapsible for Wide Angle Lenses
- Rubber Construction
- Metal Mounting Ring
- UV and Temperature Resistant
- Helps Protect Lens from Impacts
The Heliopan 39mm Screw-in Rubber Lens Hood is designed to prevent unwanted stray light from entering a lens by extending and shading its front end. This prevents lens flare and improves image contrast. In addition, since the end of a lens is extended when using a hood, you also get the benefit of extra protection from accidental impact to that lens's front element.
This lens hood is constructed with a rubber compound that is UV and temperature resistant, and the rubber material can be rolled back for storage or to convert the hood for use with wide-angle lenses. By rolling back the lens hood, its opening can be made to correspond with a wide-angle lens's angle of view so that vignetting is avoided.
A metal mounting ring connects the hood to a lens with 39mm filter threads and a 0.75mm thread pitch. The mounting ring also features corresponding 39mm front filter threads which can be used to accommodate filters, lens caps, or other threaded accessories.
- Fits lenses with 39mm filter threads and a 0.75mm pitch
- Blocks light from the sides of a lens's front element
- Prevents lens flare and improves image contrast
- Rolls back for storage or to avoid vignetting with wide-angle lenses
- Double-threaded connecting ring allows a filter with 39mm rear threads with a 0.75mm pitch to be attached after the lens hood is screwed onto a filter or lens
- Accepts lens caps
- Provides protection from accidental impacts to a lens's front element
- UV and temperature resistant
- Limited Lifetime Warranty