- Fits Lens with 39mm Filter Threads
- Screws onto 0.75mm Thread Pitch
- Prevents Lens Flare, Improves Contrast
- Has 39mm Front Filter Threads
- Accepts Filters and Threaded Accessories
- Collapsible for Wide Angle Lenses
- Rubber Construction
- Metal Mounting Ring
- UV and Temperature Resistant
- Helps Protect Lens from Impacts
The Heliopan 39mm Screw-in Rubber Lens Hood is designed to prevent unwanted stray light from entering a lens by extending and shading its front end. This prevents lens flare and improves image contrast. In addition, since the end of a lens is extended when using a hood, you also get the benefit of extra protection from accidental impact to that lens's front element.
This lens hood is constructed with a rubber compound that is UV and temperature resistant, and the rubber material can be rolled back for storage or to convert the hood for use with wide-angle lenses. By rolling back the lens hood, its opening can be made to correspond with a wide-angle lens's angle of view so that vignetting is avoided.
A metal mounting ring connects the hood to a lens with 39mm filter threads and a 0.75mm thread pitch. The mounting ring also features corresponding 39mm front filter threads which can be used to accommodate filters, lens caps, or other threaded accessories.
- Fits lenses with 39mm filter threads and a 0.75mm pitch
- Blocks light from the sides of a lens's front element
- Prevents lens flare and improves image contrast
- Rolls back for storage or to avoid vignetting with wide-angle lenses
- Double-threaded connecting ring allows a filter with 39mm rear threads with a 0.75mm pitch to be attached after the lens hood is screwed onto a filter or lens
- Accepts lens caps
- Provides protection from accidental impacts to a lens's front element
- UV and temperature resistant
|Material ||Rubber compound with metal mounting ring |
|Rear Thread ||39 mm |
|Front Filter Thread Size ||39 mm |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.05 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||3.9 x 3.2 x 0.7" |
In the Box
Heliopan 39mm Screw-in Rubber Lens Hood
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.