- Hasselblad H System
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-4.5 to 32
- Improved Shutter Unit, 1/2000 Sec Sync
- Construction: 14 Elements / 9 Groups
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.3'
- Front Focusing with MF Override
- Front Filter Thread: 95mm
The mid-range zoom for the Hasselblad H System, the HC 50-110mm f/3.5-4.5 Lens is a versatile lens option for medium format shooters. This upgraded model is equipped with an improved central shutter unit, allowing for shutter speeds up to 1/2000 sec with all speeds able to sync with a flash. The wide-angle to short-telephoto optic offers a variable maximum aperture of f/3.5-4.5 in order to keep a relatively compact form while providing excellent control over depth of field. The lens utilizes a front focusing AF system with manual focus override to quickly lock onto subjects anywhere from 2.3' to infinity. Also, it has a lens construction that uses fourteen elements in nine groups and offers users a 95mm front filter thread.
- Updated HC 50-110mm f/3.5-4.5 lens features an improved central shutter unit that offers a faster shutter speed range of up to 1/2000 sec with flash sync available at all speeds. This lens is demarcated by an orange dot, and also features a more robust design that has been tested for up to 1,000,000 actuations.
- With a 62-31° angle of view, this mid-range zoom will help cover a wide variety of subject matter and situations. It features a variable f/3.5-4.5 maximum aperture that helps keep the lens compact while permitting for excellent control over depth of field.
- Uses fourteen elements in nine groups to achieve a wide range of focal lengths within a single compact lens design. This design also combats aberrations and distortion to provide high-quality imaging capability to H System cameras.
- Front focusing AF lens with manual focus override for increased control when focusing as close as 2.3' away. Depth of field and distance scales are also featured in the design to aid in pre-focusing and hyperfocal focusing techniques.
|Focal Length ||51.6 - 108.3 mm |
|Aperture || Maximum: f/3.5 - 4.5 |
|Camera Mount ||Hasselblad H |
|Angle of View @ Infinity ||62° - 31° |
|Minimum Focus Distance ||2.30' (70 cm) |
|Area of coverage ||60 x 45 cm |
|Elements/Groups ||14/9 |
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio ||1:5.2 |
|Shutter Type ||Electronic Leaf Shutter |
|Flash Synchronization ||Shutter speed up to 1 / 2000 |
|DOF Scale ||Yes |
|Distance Scale ||Yes |
|Autofocus ||Yes |
|Filter Thread ||Front: 95 mm |
|Weight ||3.63 lb (1650 g) |
|Dimensions ||Approx. 5.98 x 4.06" (152 x 103 mm) |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||6.5 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||14.3 x 9.5 x 6.7" |
In the Box
Hasselblad HC 50-110mm f/3.5-4.5 Lens
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Soft Pouch
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.