Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 144725/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- 100MP 53.4 x 40.0mm CMOS Sensor
- 16-Bit Color, 15-Stop Dynamic Range
- Hasselblad Natural Color Solution
- UHD 4K and Full HD RAW Video at 30 fps
- ISO 64-12800, Shooting Up to 1.5 fps
- Shutter Speeds: 60 min to 1/2000 sec
- 3.0" 920k-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- Dual CFast and SD Memory Card Slots
- Built-In Wi-Fi, USB 3.0 Type-C
- Includes Body, Back, HVD 90x Viewfinder
Bringing well-rounded shooting capabilities to the medium format realm, the Hasselblad H6D-100c revolves around an impressive 100MP 53.4 x 40mm CMOS sensor to produce high-resolution stills as well as UHD 4K video. Making use of the CMOS design, this sensor affords a wide sensitivity range of ISO 64-12800, along with 16-bit color depth and a dynamic range of up to 15 stops to maintain notable detail and quality when working in the most difficult of lighting conditions. Coupled with an enhanced electronic platform with faster processing capabilities, continuous shooting speeds up to 1.5 fps are possible, as well as the ability to shoot both UHD 4K and Full HD video at 30 fps in the Hasselblad RAW format. Now suitable for multimedia image-makers, the H6D maintains its exceptional stills recording capabilities and adds versatile video recording abilities to its skill-set.
Beyond imaging, the H6D also sports improved connectivity with the inclusion of a USB 3.0 Type-C connector for fast 5 Gbps transfer speeds and more fluid tethered shooting performance. The back itself incorporates a bright, clear 3.0" 920k-dot touchscreen LCD monitor for live view shooting and intuitive settings control, and a Mini HDMI port is available for working with larger external monitors. In-camera saving is possible via dual memory cards slots�one CFast slot and one SD slot�and files can also be saved remotely when shooting tethered over USB 3.0. Built-in Wi-Fi can also be used in conjunction with iOS devices running the Phocus Mobile app, which permits wireless remote control of the camera as well as the ability to preview imagery and browse files.
- 100MP CMOS Sensor
- Revolving around a large 100MP CMOS sensor, measuring 53.4 x 40.0mm, the H6D-100c is capable of capturing an extremely wide dynamic range of up to 15 stops along with vivid 16-bit color depth. When combined with the Hasselblad Natural Color Solution, tonal transitions and skin tones show immense depth, detail, and clarity for lifelike image quality, even in dark shadow and bright highlight regions. To suit working in a variety of lighting conditions, a sensitivity range of ISO 64-12800 is available, and still files are saved in the Hasselblad 3FR raw file format.
- Updated Electronic Platform
- An improved electronic processing platform offers quicker performance throughout the camera system, along with more flexible connectivity options. A continuous shooting rate of up to 1.5 fps is available, along with an expanded buffer compared to previous H-series cameras for longer sustained shooting. This platform also expedites the handling of the large image sizes and permits recording both UHD and Full HD video.
- UHD 4K and Full HD Video
- In addition to high-resolution stills shooting, the H6D can also record both UHD 4K and Full HD 1080p video at 30 fps. Video can be saved in the proprietary Hasselblad RAW format, which can be converted to the edit-friendly Apple ProRes format using Phocus 3.0 software. Full HD video can also be saved in the H.264 compressed format for greater editing flexibility with a variety of software options.
- System Design and Connectivity
- Built-in 3.0" 920k-dot touchscreen LCD affords intuitive control over settings navigation and adjustment, and also permits bright, clear live view monitoring.
- USB 3.0 Type-C connector offers transfer speeds of up to 5 Gbps for quick and responsive tethered live view and stills capture.
- In addition to tethered shooting, dual memory card slots are incorporated into the back for flexible storage capabilities. One CFast card can be used for fast read/write speeds, which are necessary for continuous shooting or UHD 4K video recording, and one SD slot is provided for backup storage and wide compatibility with existing cards and card readers.
- Benefitting video applications, as well as working with the back on technical view cameras, a Mini HDMI port permits use of an optional external monitor for clear monitoring. Additional, audio in/out ports are provided for more flexible control over audio recording during video.
- Built-in Wi-Fi enables working with an iOS mobile device and the Phocus Mobile app for remote camera control, wireless image previews, and file browsing.
- Compatible with the updated range of HC and HCD lenses, which feature an improved leaf shutter unit for increased shutter and flash sync speeds of up to 1/2000 sec.
- Designed within a modular system, the H6D is comprised of the digital back, camera body, and an included HVD 90x viewfinder. Beyond the included components, additional optional viewfinders, film backs, and other accessories can also be used in conjunction with the digital back or the H6D body.
- Phocus 3.0 is a free image processing software that complements the H6D's capabilities, and enables raw file processing for both stills and video, as well as a range of editing capabilities, including automatic moiré detection and the ability to work with adjustment layers for applying exposure, white balance, and color corrections.
|Resolution||100 MP (11600 x 8700 pixels)|
|Sensor|| 53.4 x 40.0 mm CMOS sensor |
IR filter mounted in front of CMOS sensor
|Pixel Size||4.6 x 4.6 ?m|
|Bit Depth|| 16-bit |
Dynamic range approx. 15 stops
|File Formats||Hasselblad RAW 3FR|
|File Size|| RAW 3FR capture 120 MB on average |
TIFF 8-bit: 289 MB
|Color Management System||Hasselblad Natural Color Solution|
|Storage Type|| 1x CFast card slot |
1x SD card slot
|Shooting Modes||Single shot stills or video|
|Capture Rate||1.5 fps|
|Focus|| Autofocus metering with passive central cross-type sensor |
Ultra focus digital feedback
Instant manual focus override
Metering range: EV 1 to 19 at ISO 100
|Lens Compatibility||Hasselblad H system lens line with integral central lens shutter|
|Shutter Speeds||60 min. to 1/2000 sec. (depending on lens in use)|
|ISO Range||ISO 64, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 12800|
|Metering Options|| Spot: EV 2 to 21 |
Center Weighted: EV 1 to 21
CenterSpot: EV 1 to 21
|Recording Format|| UHD 4K: 3840 x 2160p at 30 fps |
Full HD: 1920 x 1080p at 30 fps
|File Format|| Hasselblad RAW: HD and UHD |
H.264 compressed: HD only
|Connectivity||Mini HDMI and audio in/out ports|
|External Flash Connection||Yes; hot shoe and flash sync port|
|Max Sync Speed||Flash can be used at all shutter speeds with central shutter lens|
|Flash Control|| Automatic TTL center weighted system |
Uses built-in flash or flashes compatible with SCA3002 (Metz)
Output can be adjusted from -3 to +3EV
For manual flashes a built-in metering system is available
|Viewfinder|| HVD 90x |
90° eye-level viewfinder with diopter adjustment from -5 to +3.5 Image magnification 3.1x
Built-in flash (GN 39.4' / 12 m @ ISO 100)
TTL-compatible hot shoe for optional Metz SCA3002-system flashes
|Display|| 3.0" 920k-dot touchscreen LCD |
|Histogram||Yes; on rear display and camera grip|
|Connectivity||USB 3.0 Type-C connector, Mini HDMI, audio in/out|
|System & Software Requirements|| Phocus for Mac and Windows: Mac OS X 10.9 or later |
Windows 10, 8, 7 (32- and 64-bit), Vista, and XP
|Battery Type||Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.2 VDC, 3200 mAh)|
|Operating Temperature||14 to 113°F / -10 to 45°C|
|Dimensions||6.0 x 5.2 x 8.1" / 153 x 131 x 205 mm (complete camera with HC 80mm f/2.8 lens)|
|Weight||4.7 lb / 2130 g (with battery, card, and optional HC 80mm f/2.8 lens)|
|Package Weight||8.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.0 x 11.6 x 7.5"|