Grace Design m920 High Resolution Monitoring System
- Analog & Digital Inputs
- Balanced & Unbalanced Inputs & Outputs
- D/A Conversion up to 32-bit/384 kHz
- Supports DSD 128 Playback
- S/PDIF, AES, TOSLink, USB Digital Inputs
- 2x Front-Panel 1/4" Headphone Jacks
- 0.05dB Level Control Adjustments
The m920 High Resolution Monitoring System from Grace Designs is a monitor control system designed to provide highly accurate monitoring to your speakers via either analog or digital sources. It features an integrated digital to analog converter capable of handling PCM resolutions up to 32-bit/384 kHz as well as DSD 128 files. The unit provides a variety of digital input options, including AES, S/PDIF, TOSLink, and USB inputs. The m920 also provides both balanced analog XLR inputs.
For accurate playback, the m920's output is adjustable in 0.05dB steps. The unit also supports a variety of outputs, including 2 stereo sets of unbalanced RCA outs, 2 balanced 1/4" outputs, and 2 front-panel 1/4" headphone outputs with volume control independent of your main outs.
- Stereo analog inputs - balanced (+4dBu) XLR and unbalanced (-10dBv) RCA.
- Ultra low distortion 32-bit /384 kHz Sabre DAC accepts stereo digital input sources in AES3, S/PDIF, TOSLINK (optical) and USB formats with auto sample rate detection and digital de-emphasis filter
- User configurable DAC filter response for PCM and DSD playback
- USB for playback of up to 384 kHz / 32-bit PCM as well as DSD 64 and DSD 128 playback via DoP
- AES and S/PDIF playback of up to 192 kHz / 24-bit PCM as well as DSD 64 playback via DoP
- Dual-stage wide lock range PLL for jitter rejection on non s-locked sources
- Third generation s-Lock dual stage PLL (phase lock loop) circuitry for low jitter clocking and sonic integrity
- Two sets of line level outputs provided via RCA (unbalanced) and 1/4" TRS jacks (balanced) for connection to stereo monitors
- RCA line outputs can be configured for variable or fixed DAC output mode for operation as a standalone digital to analog converter
- Front panel rotary encoder provides level control of both headphone and the line output levels. Level adjustments are made in 0.5dB steps within a 95dB range
- 0.05dB channel level matching to ensure true stereo balance at any monitoring level
- White 7-segment display is used to show headphone and stereo main output levels
- X-feed (cross feed) simulates the acoustics of a loudspeaker listening environment which can improve imaging while reducing listening fatigue when using headphones. This feature employs a designed signal cross-feed, filtering and delay circuits to simulate HRTF (head related transfer functions)
- High current transimpedance output amplifier design drives 8? loads. The m920 was specifically designed with low impedance headphones in mind
- 0.5% metal film resistors are used throughout and there are no electrolytic capacitors in the signal path. Sealed gold contact relays are used for all signal switching
- Infrared remote control for level control, left/right balance, mute and more when using the optional remote control unit
- Apple IR remote control is supported with optional pairing
- USB firmware upgradability
|Gain|| Balanced Input: |
Headphone Output, Volume at Maximum: 0 dB
Balanced Line Output, Volume at Maximum: -0.5 dB
Unbalanced Line Output, Volume at Maximum: -8.0 dB
|Frequency Response|| Unbalanced In > Unbalanced Out: 4 Hz to 192 kHz |
@ 0 dBu out +/- .25 dB: 15 Hz to 50 kHz
@ 0 dBu out +/- .5 dB: 9.5 Hz to 72 kHz
|Maximum Input Level|| Balanced Input: +22 dBu |
Unbalanced Input: +16 dBu
|Maximum Output Level|| Unbalanced output @1 kHz, 100 k? load: +22 dBu |
Balanced output @1 kHz, 100 k? load: +23 dBu
Headphone output @1 kHz, 50 ? load: +20 dBu
|Impedance|| Balanced Input: 106 k? |
Unbalanced Input: 53 k?
Balanced Output: 95 ?
Unbalanced Output: 47.5 ?
Headphone Output: 1.2 ?
|Dynamic Range|| @ 0dB gain, Balanced In > Balanced Out: 116 dB |
@ 0dB gain, Balanced In > Headphone Out: 117 dB
|THD + N, Balanced Input|
|Gain|| <0.008% |
Headphone Out @ +10 dBu, 50 ? load: <0.0050%
Unbalanced Line Out @ +10 dBu, 100k k? load: <0.00045%
Balanced Line Out @ +20d Bu, 100 k? load: <0.00075%
|Attenuator|| Channel matching: <0.05 dB |
Attenuator Range: 97.5 dB
Balanced Output, volume at maximum, 22 Hz to 22 kHz: -93 dBu
Balanced Output, volume at minimum, 22 Hz to 22 kHz: -99 dBu
Unbalanced Output, volume at maximum, 22 Hz to 22 kHz: -103 dBu
Unbalanced Output, volume at minimum, 22 Hz to 22 kHz: -105 dBu
|Volume Settings for Unity Gain|| Balanced in -> balanced out: 95 |
Unbalanced in -> balanced out: 83
Balanced in -> unbalanced out: 99 with Offset +8
Unbalanced in -> unbalanced out: 95
|Input Formats|| AES, S/PDIF, TOSLINK: |
PCM (kHz): 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192,
PCM (kHz): 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.4, 384
DSD 64, DSD 128
Input Sample Rate: 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz
|THD + N|| 44.1 kHz, 24-bit, 1 kHz, -1 dBFS, Unbalanced Out @ +15 dBu: <0.0005% |
44.1 kHz, 24-bit, 1 kHz, -1 dBFS, Balanced Out @ +15 dBu: <0.0005%
|Output Level|| Unbalanced Output @ 0 dBFS, Volume at maximum, trim at 0: +9 dBu |
Balanced Output @ 0 dBFS, Volume at maximum, trim at 0: +17.6 dBu
Unbalanced Output @ 0 dBFS, Fixed DAC Output Mode: +8.2 dBu
|Power Requirements|| 120 V AC: 0.16 A |
230 V AC: 0.08 A
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||1.70 x 8.50 x 8.25" (43.20 x 215.90 x 209.50 mm)|
|Weight||5.0 lb (2.2 kg)|
|Package Weight||7.45 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||16.4 x 14.3 x 4.7"|
- Limited, Transferable 5-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.