Glyph Technologies StudioRAID4 24TB 4-Bay USB 3.0 RAID Array (4 x 6TB)
- 4 x 6TB 3.5" 7200 rpm Hard Drives
- 4 x 3.5" Drive Bays
- USB 3.0, FireWire 800, & eSATA Ports
- RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, 10, & JBOD Support
- Pre-Configured as RAID 0
- Hardware Controller
- Data Transfer Speeds: up to 280 MB/s
- Auto-Switching Power Supply
- Formatted HFS+ Journaled for Mac
- Windows & Mac Compatible
- USB 3.0 Cable
- FireWire 800 Cable
- Power Cable
- Limited 1-Year Advance Replacement Warranty
- Limited 2-Year Level 1 Data Recovery Warranty
- Limited 3-Year Hardware Warranty
|Capacity||24 TB (4 x 6 TB)|
|Connectivity|| 1 x USB 3.0 |
2 x FireWire 800
1 x eSATA
|RAID Modes|| RAID 0 (striping & speed) |
RAID 1 (mirroring & redundancy)
RAID 10 (striping of mirrors)
RAID 3 (byte level striping)
RAID 5 (block level striping, safety + speed)
JBOD (independent disks)
|Transfer Speed||Up to 280 MB/s|
|Power||100-240 V at 50/60 Hz|
|Compatibility|| - Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, and 2000 |
- Mac OS X 10.4 and above
- Formatted HFS+ with Journaling for Mac, compatible with Windows via a reformat
|Cooling Design||Intelligent quiet fan|
|Dimensions||9.3 x 7.9 x 5.4" / 236.2 x 200.7 x 137.2 mm|
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Package Weight||20.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||14.2 x 10.3 x 9.2"|
Designed with the ability to edit and playback multiple HD video streams, the StudioRAID4 24TB Four-Bay USB 3.0 RAID Array (4 x 6TB) from Glyph Technologies is a production-grade external RAID array that is hardware controlled and connects to your Windows or Mac system using its one USB 3.0 port, two FireWire 800 ports, or one eSATA port at speeds up to 280 MB/s. The StudioRAID4 is equipped with four 3.5" drive bays and a total capacity of 24TB, which is configured with 4 x 6TB 7200 rpm hard drives.
To help facilitate its functionality within a production environment, the StudioRAID4 comes pre-configured as a RAID 0, which helps enhance performance by spreading data across all four drives. It is also compatible with RAID 1, 3, 5, and 10, each of which offers speed, redundancy, or a combination of both. For those who do not require RAID support, there is also the option for JBOD. This RAID array is powered by a 100-240V auto-switching power supply that runs at 50/60 Hz, is cooled with an intelligent quiet fan, uses disk health monitoring, and is constructed from an all-metal enclosure. While the StudioRAID4 comes pre-formatted for HFS+ for Mac, it may also be used with Windows after a simple reformat. Included is a USB 3.0 cable, a FireWire 800 cable, and a power cable. This RAID array is protected by hardware, data recovery, and advance replacement warranties.
- Rugged all-metal enclosure
- RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, 10, and JBOD mode support
- Supports editing and playback of multiple HD video streams
- USB 3.0, FireWire, and eSATA connectivity with speeds up to 280 MB/s
- The Glyph StudioRAID4 comes preformatted HFS+ with Journaling and is Time Machine compatible out of the box. A simple reformat is all it takes for the StudioRAID4 to work with Windows systems
- International internal power supply
- Quiet, intelligent fan cooling
- Disk health monitoring
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.