Gitzo Series 5 Systematic 6X Carbon Fiber Tripod (Giant)
- Load Capacity: 88.2 lb
- Max Height: 9.1'
- Min Height: 4.33"
- Folded Length: 2.5'
- Leg Sections: 6
- Weight: 7.9 lb
- Modular Tripod, No Center Column
- Limited 90-Day Warranty on Parts
- Limited 5-Year Warranty on Defects
|Load Capacity||88 lb (40 kg)|
|Maximum Height||9.1' (2.8 m)|
|Maximum Height w/o Column Extended||N/A|
|Minimum Height||4.33" (11.0 cm)|
|Folded Length||2.5' (74.9 cm)|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist, Gravity Lock|
|Independent Leg Spread||Yes|
|Head Mount||Safe-Lock Polymer Disc with Locking Screw|
|Weight||7.9 lb (3.6 kg)|
|Package Weight||9.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||35.0 x 7.0 x 7.0"|
The Series 5 6X Systematic 6-Section Giant Tripod from Gitzo is a great choice for those looking for a tripod that features professional support, yet adaptable and flexible configurations. The Series 5 Giant tripods are ideal for supporting larger video or DSLR cameras, and lenses.
The Series 5 tripod has a unique modular system that can be quickly transformed into different configurations the same tripod to support both photographic and video equipment. This tripod can be extended to 9.1' high and handle a DSLR with up to an 800mm lens.
Series 5 tripods have an Anti Leg Rotation system (ALR), G-Lock, and brushed matte black finish for improved locking performance and minimized reflectivity. A wide selection of accessories allows you to keep growing your system according to your future needs, whether they are still life, macro, outdoor, sport or wildlife applications.
- Anti Leg Rotation
- This tripod can be opened in less than 15 seconds. Simply loosen all the twist locks on each leg at the same time, then pull the leg down and tighten the locks individually.
- For a strong, fast, and safer locking mechanism, G-Lock's special design provides a 'gravity lock' effect: the higher the load applied vertically to the leg, the stronger the lock becomes.
- Leg Ends
- With removable rubber feet, the Series 3 allows you to easily change worn out rubber feet or to fit other accessories, such as spiked feet.
- A built-in hook allows you to hang a stabilizing weight, like a full camera bag or a sand bag, from the bottom of the tripod head plate. This is helpful when using long, heavy lenses, on uneven ground or in windy conditions.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.