Gigabyte 17.3" P37X v6 Notebook
- 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-6700HQ Quad-Core
- 16GB DDR4 RAM | 512GB PCIe SSD + 1TB HDD
- 17.3" 3840 x 2160 IPS Display
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (8GB GDDR5)
- SuperMulti DVD Drive | SD Card Reader
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.1 + LE
- USB Type-C | VGA | HDMI | Mini-DP
- Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
- Power Cable & Adapter
- 3-month XSplit Gamecaster & Broadcaster Premium License
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
|Base Clock Speed||2.6�GHz|
|Max Boost Speed||3.5�GHz|
|Memory Slots||2 x SO-DIMM 260-Pin|
|Memory|| Installed: 16�GB |
|Memory Type||2 x 8�GB�PC4-19200�2400 MHz DDR4 SDRAM|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce�GTX 1070 with 8�GB�GDDR5 VRAM|
|Native Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Solid State Storage||1 x 512�GB�M.2 PCIe|
|Hard Disk Storage||1 x 1�TB�2.5" SATA�(7200 rpm)|
|Optical Drive||SuperMulti DVD Burner|
|Ports|| 3 x USB 3.0�Type-A |
1 x USB 3.1�Type-C
|Display|| 1 x VGA |
1 x HDMI-out�2.0
1 x Mini DisplayPort
|Audio|| 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack |
|Media Card Slots||SD|
|Network||1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home�(64-bit)|
|Keyboard|| Type: Full-Size |
|Computer - Battery||Lithium-Ion Polymer�(76�Wh)|
|Power Requirements||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Power Supply||200 W|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||16.4 x 0.9 x 11.3"�/�417.0 x 22.5 x 287.0 mm|
|Weight||6.17 lb�/�2.8 kg|
|Package Weight||11.15 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||24.0 x 14.1 x 3.8"|
The 17.3" P37X v6 Notebook �from Gigabyte �is a thin and light system equipped with a large 17.3" IPS (In-Plane Switching) display that has a 3840 x 2160 4K resolution for crisp and clear pictures, videos, and games. Driven by a dedicated�NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics card with 8GB of GDDR5 VRAM, the P37X is capable of delivering high-definition visuals across a wide variety of games, so you can crank up graphical settings and enable additional eye-candy options.
Not only is the P37X a powerful gaming system, it's also capable of handling everything from everyday tasks and more with its 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-6700HQ Quad-Core processor and 16GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM. Combined with a 512GB M.2 NVME PCIe solid-state drive and a 1TB 7200 rpm hard drive for storage, the P37X is capable of booting up and loading applications in seconds. Should you need more room, you can connect external storage solutions using its multiple USB ports and SD media card reader, which can also be used to quickly transfer files from mobile devices.
For network connectivity, the P37X is equipped with 802.11ac Wi-Fi and a Gigabit Ethernet port for a more stable and reliable wired connection. Furthermore, with Bluetooth 4.1, you'll be able to pair compatible wireless peripherals and free up its USB ports. Other integrated features include a HDMI port, a VGA port, a mini-DisplayPort, an HD webcam, speakers, microphones, a SuperMulti DVD drive, and a 3.5 mm microphone and headphone combo jack. The operating system installed is Windows 10 Home (64-bit).
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10-Series Graphics Cards
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 10-series graphics cards can deliver up to a 40% increase in performance over the previous generation. Not only are they powerful, they can deliver similar performance to their desktop counterparts with a slight performance difference. This changes mobile gaming, allowing you to max out your game's visuals settings so you can enjoy it at its best. Furthermore, 10-series graphics cards are VR ready so plug in your favorite headset for a new computing experience.
- NVIDIA Optimus Technology
- NVIDIA Optimus Technology allows the computer to switch between its dedicated and integrated graphics to maximize performance or battery life.
- Intel 6th Generation Processor
- Intel's 6th generation processor, codename Skylake, is built on the 14nm architecture and consumes less power while delivering better performance than its predecessors. With this boost in power and efficiency, it's able to handle everything from work to gaming.
- 4K IPS Display
- Built with an In-Plane Switching (IPS) panel, the display will provide you with wide viewing angles and vivid colors for an immersive viewing experience. The high resolution 4K display brings your games to new levels with a max resolution of up to 3840 x 2160 for more pixels and details.
- NVME M.2 SSD
- Get faster speeds with a NVME M.2 SSD. Since it utilizes the PCIe interface rather than SATA, it can reach read speeds of up to 2000 MB/s. You'll be able to boot and load files and programs in seconds.
- DDR4 Memory
- DDR4 memory runs at higher speeds to delivers faster performance compared to its predecessor DDR3. With it, your system will achieve better performance overall.
- 8-Hour Battery Life
- Even though the P37X is thin and light, it packs a 75.81 Wh battery that's able to last up to 8 hours of use so you can take it wherever you go.
- Macro Functions
- The P37X's keyboard features additional dedicated macro keys that you can use to set a combination of keys for complicated operations. With quick commands at your fingertips, you'll have the upper hand in games.
- Supra-Cool Technology
- Supra-cool technology features dual heat pipes and dual fans for the CPU and GPU to eliminate heat from the system, keeping it cool and operational.
- XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster
- The P37X comes with a 3-month XSplit Gamecaster and Broadcaster Premium License, letting you stream your gameplay to share with friends, family, and fans.
- TriDef SmartCam
- TriDef SmartCam software lets you remove backgrounds without the hassle of using a green screen, apply live filters, and fully control your background - not only while streaming, but also through other video applications such as Skype.
- Smart Dashboard
- Smart Dashboard provides real-time monitoring of your system information, including CPU & GPU loads, temperature, fan speed, network conditions, and power scheme. It just takes a quick glance to track how your system's doing.
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.