|Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 113.61 ITC on this product|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
The ADXL335 is a small, thin, low power, complete 3-axis MEMS accelerometer with signal conditioned voltage outputs. The product measures acceleration with a minimum full-scale range of �3 g. It can measure the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing
applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion, shock, or vibration.
The user selects the bandwidth of the accelerometer using the CX, CY, and CZ capacitors at the XOUT, YOUT, and ZOUT pins. Bandwidths can be selected to suit the application.
Breakout board listed below.
- 1.8V- 3.6V single-supply operation
- Integrated X, Y, and Z axis accelerometer on a single chip
- X and Y axis has a 0.5Hz to 1600Hz bandwidth
- Z axis has a 0.5Hz to 550Hz bandwidth
- Hermetically sealed for temp and humidity resistance
- 10,000 g shock tolerant
- LFCSP_LQ Package
Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 1.45mm
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.