|Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 8.39 ITC on this product|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
The TL431 is a three?terminal programmable shunt regulator diode. This monolithic IC voltage reference operates as a low temperature coefficient zener which is programmable from Vref to 36V with two external resistors. They exhibit a wide operating current range of 1.0mA to 100mA with a typical dynamic impedance of 0.22 ohms.
The characteristics of these references make them excellent replacements for zener diodes in many applications such as digital voltmeters, power supplies, and op-amp circuitry. The 2.5V reference makes it convenient to obtain a stable reference from 5.0V logic supplies, and since the TL431 operates as a shunt regulator, it can be used as either a positive or negative voltage reference.
- Programmable Output Voltage to 36V
- Voltage Reference Tolerance: �0.4%, Typ @ 25�C (TL431B)
- Low Dynamic Output Impedance, 0.22 ohms Typical
- Sink Current Capability of 1.0mA to 100mA
- Equivalent Full?Range Temperature Coefficient of 50 ppm/�C Typical
- Temperature Compensated for Operation over Full Rated Operating Temperature Range
- Low Output Noise Voltage
- Pb and Halide?Free
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.