SparkFun Polar Heart Rate Monitor Interface Biometrics, Sparkfun Originals
This is a wonderful evaluation board cooperatively designed by danjuliodesigns and SparkFun. The Heart Rate Monitor Interface (HRMI) is an intelligent peripheral device that converts the ECG signal from the Polar Heart Rate Monitor (HRM) into easy-to-use heart rate data. It implements a sophisticated algorithm for computing an average heart rate even with noisy or intermittent data from the transmitter.
Note: This product is a collaboration with Dan Julio. A portion of each sales goes back to them for product support and continued development.
- Multiple interfaces: USB, Logic-level serial and I2C
- Dual heart rate processing algorithms: averaged and raw
- Uses the RMCM01 Polar OEM receiver
- Compatible with coded and non-coded Polar transmitters including T31, T31C, T61C and Wearlink�
- 32-entry heart rate data history buffer
- Four 8-bit ADC inputs
- Up to a 5 channel digital input/output utility port
- Simple command/response interface
- Programmable power-on default operation
- Only works with one transmitter (HRM) in range
- Custom exercise equipment
- Portable heart rate monitoring devices
- Bio-feedback devices
- Heart beat aware body-worn electronics
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.