|Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 136.49 ITC on this product|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
This is the MCU used for the original IOIO. The PIC24FJ256DA206 is a 16-bit flash microcontroller with an embedded graphics controller and USB On-The-Go (OTG) capabilities.
On-board RAM is provided for display buffer, scratch areas, images and fonts. In some cases, the RAM requirements for the display used exceeds the on-board RAM; external memory connected through EPMP can be used. The embedded graphics module provides acceleration for drawing points, vertical and horizontal lines, rectangles, copying rectangles between different locations on screen, drawing text and decompressing compressed data.
The USB On-The-Go (USB OTG) module provides on-chip functionality as a target device compatible with the USB 2.0 standard, as well as limited stand-alone functionality as a USB embedded host.
- Modified Harvard Architecture
- Up to 16 MIPS Operation at 32 MHz
- 8 MHz Internal Oscillator
- 17-Bit x 17-Bit Single-Cycle Hardware Multiplier
- 32-Bit by 16-Bit Hardware Divider
- 16 x 16-Bit Working Register Array
- On-Chip Voltage Regulator of 1.8V
- Switch between Clock Sources in Real Time
- Idle, Sleep and Doze modes with Fast Wake-up and Two-Speed Start-up
- 10-Bit, up to 24-Channel Analog-to-Digital (A/D) Converter at 500 ksps
- Three Analog Comparators with Programmable Input/Output Configuration
- Operating Voltage Range of 2.2V to 3.6V
- 5.5V Tolerant Input (digital pins only)
- Three Graphics Hardware Accelerators to Facilitate Rendering of Block Copying, Text and Unpacking of Compressed Data
- Color Look-up Table (CLUT) with Maximum of 256 Entries
- ½/4/8/16 bits-per-pixel (bpp) Color Depth Set at Run Time
- Display Resolution Programmable According to Frame Buffer
- USB v2.0 On-The-Go (OTG) Compliant
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.