Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Important Note: Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19, you may expect a significant delay in delivery of your order as our entire supply chain is affected. Our international suppliers and shipping providers are working in a limited capacity. Currently, international flights are not landing in India and we do not know when the operations will resume. Orders received during this period will not be processed until the ban on international flights is lifted. In case you need to cancel the order, 2% bank charges will be deducted as per our refund policy. We request your cooperation in understanding our situation and these unpredictable delays. If you have any queries, kindly email us at email@example.com.
BE SAFE, STAY HEALTHY!
Please follow us on
We will update you once the operations are normal.
Safe and Secure Payments | 100% Authentic products
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
This is the latest DS18B20 1-Wire digital temperature sensor from Maxim IC. Reports degrees C with 9 to 12-bit precision, -55C to 125C (+/-0.5C). Each sensor has a unique 64-Bit Serial number etched into it - allows for a huge number of sensors to be used on one data bus. This is a wonderful part that is the corner stone of many data-logging and temperature control projects.
- Unique 1-Wire� interface requires only one port pin for communication
- Each device has a unique 64-bit serial code stored in an onboard ROM
- Multidrop capability simplifies distributed temperature sensing applications
- Requires no external components
- Can be powered from data line. Power supply range is 3.0V to 5.5V
- Measures temperatures from ?55�C to +125�C (?67�F to +257�F)
- �0.5�C accuracy from ?10�C to +85�C
- Thermometer resolution is user-selectable from 9 to 12 bits
- Converts temperature to 12-bit digital word in 750ms (max.)
- User-definable nonvolatile (NV) alarm settings
- Alarm search command identifies and addresses devices whose temperature is outside of programmed limits (temperature alarm condition)
- Applications include thermostatic controls, industrial systems, consumer products, thermometers, or any thermally sensitive system