SparkFun GPIB-ETHERNET Controller Breakout Boards
Access GPIB instruments over an ethernet network using this affordable, easy to use, Prologix GPIB-ETHERNET controller. Attach the GPIB-ETHERNET controller to any GPIB enabled equipment to control it over a network from anywhere in the world!
Use this controller to remotely control and download screen plots from Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Function Generators, Power Supplies and other GPIB enabled instruments all over ethernet.
GPIB-ETHERNET may also be used with a wireless bridge to access your instruments wirelessly. Requires external power supply of 8-15VDC (included).
- No drivers required
- Power supply included
- Support multiple instruments on GPIB bus
- Same command interface as the popular Prologix GPIB-USB controller
- All software configuration - No switches
- Standard RJ-45 and IEEE 488 (Male) connectors
- No GPIB cable required - the GPIB-ETHERNET can be attached directly to a GPIB enabled piece of equipment
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.