|Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 2063.33 ITC on this product|
|Buy on EMI starting at 656/month|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
|The product is eligible for Free Shipping|
An oscilloscope is an awesome tool to have around the shop. Unfortunately, most scopes take up quite a bit of bench space and they’re not very portable. The DSO Nano v3, on the other hand, is a 32bit digital storage oscilloscope that fits in the palm of your hand! Based on ARM -M3, it?s equipped with a 320x240 color display, internal 2MB storage, USB port and recharging function. It?s compact, simple to operate and perfect for everything from the test bench to field work.
The version 3 of DSO Nano differs from version 2 in that it does not use white plastic shell. Instead, it uses black metal shell which is more durable and rugged.
Note: This item may take longer to process due to battery installed in the equipment and therefore does not qualify for same-day shipping policy. Additionally, these batteries can not be shipped via Ground or Economy methods to Alaska or Hawaii. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Dimensions: 91 x 62 x 13mm
- Portable and lightweight
- Color display
- Waveform storage and playback
- 6 triggering modes
- 200Khz Analog Bandwidth
- Complete measurement markers and signal characteristics
- Built-in Signal Generator
- Analog bandwidth: 0 - 200KHz
- Max sample rate: 1Msps 12Bits
- Sample memory depth: 4096 Point
- Input impedance: >500K?
- Max input voltage: 80Vpp (by �1 probe)
- Trig modes: Auto, Normal, Single, None, Scan and Fit; Rising/Falling edge/level trigger; Trig level adjustable with indicator; Trig sensitivity adjustable with indicator.
- Waveform Functions: Auto measurement: frequency, cycle time, duty cycle, peak voltage, RMS voltage, Average voltage and DC voltage; Precise vertical/horizontal measurement with markers; Hold/Run.
- Signal Generator: 10Hz~1MHz square wave
- Waveform storage: Internal 2MB Storage
- PC connection via USB
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.